Seen "STRONG IRON woman" -Statue , somewhere on a street
in Leuven/belgium... where we were on a weekend trip.
I recognised something in this woman's attitude .
Do you know what?...
*
Wishing you a creative DAY & WEEK
Thank you so much for your comments.


7 comments:
The slogan for the city of Leuven is: ALTYD GODE LEUVEN (Always Praise God) The word Leuven thus means PRAISE. What a nice name for a city! Ted http://www.parkinsonssupportgroup.blogspot.com/
Thank you for your comment:
*Ted, its so interesting to know the meaning of LEUVEN, thanks for telling me.
I visited also your amazing "parkinsonssupportgroup-blog" in return and I am so impressed! I added a link from your informative P-blog on my blog.
JoAnn's D Eyes
She looks like Me??? LOL, ROFLOL!!
I love statues...she is very lovely.
Beautiful picture.
Yes, that IS a strong woman...
Maybe THEY can save this world...
what a lovely digital eyes you have joann. this is terrific.
sorry for not visiting these past few days because i used the 3-day weekend we had in our country to wander around my neigbouring towns and city.
have a great day ahead.
Post a Comment