ABC Round 3. A PHOTOGRAPHY fun project, now in it's second year! If you have something to share, be it a photograph, piece of art or poetry please post in on your blog and sign up here ( http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/ ) with Mr Linky! 8pm onwards Tuesday, British Summer Time. But you can also visit the ABC Wednesday Anthology blog http://wednesdayabc.blogspot.com/__________________________________________________
@ JoAnn selfportrait-collage: from teenager to adult woman
My Given Birthname is "Johanna',
As a small girl I was called :"Joke" (YAK!)
As a teenager my dad called me :"Josje" (much better),
And since 1980 I named myself : "JoAnn" (The best)....
*
"JoAnn" is better Because ....
"JOKE" sounds as: "Joking- A Joke"Like: Are you "Joking"?
As soon I could, I called myself JOANN,
Much better, I think so....
Thank you...

@LEFT: JoAnn's Selfportraits ....And Jo's passion is..... PHOTOGRAPHY ...Travelling and....BJ +dog IOS, .... my favorite camera's are NIKON, here I'm am using the (older) NIKON D-200 type , I also use the Newer D-300, not yet the D-700, not yet....
@RIGHT: JO with camera,Sometimes'I like using "Adobe Photoshop-7 or PAINT" programs, but not always.... if so. I'm using it afterwards. I like REALL-natural shots the most., also People or Portraits from FACE's of Persons , have my highest interest. On this blog I post mostly About my Travels, or Nature , Buildings, Cultural stuffs and photo's of surroundings from places we visit in-outside Europe... Enough about Jo...
*
*
Enjoy watching other ABC blogs,
Thank you for your comments


27 comments:
Hi
Joke is not such a bad name but in English it is like a joke. Nice pictures and thanks for visiting.
I see that you also like B & W! Use whatever tool is necessary to get the effect you want. Who told the painters to stop at Leonardo da Vinci??
Great posting for 'J' JoAnn. I can understand about the 'Joke'... I used to use 'Joe King' on a forum I used to be on...
Mine's Here
Thanks for telling me to come take a look. I've been way too busy and am WAY behind on my reader, so who knows when I would have made it here!
Slightly envious of your camera. (Mine's only a D-50.) I like the "realness" of your pictures. Even when you do things to them, they are still "real." They are about life.
Someday a color picture of you. (The B&W's are awesome, by the way.)I thought I saw somewhere that you had red hair. My daughters have red hair. (One very red and the other barely red.) I love it.
Great photos of you! You are very goodlooking woman?girl if I may say so!
J is also for "jolie" !
In your case it fits well.
perfect post for "J"
Hi JoAnn! I like that name, too. In fact, it was on the list of possibilities when I was expecting my first child. Great post for today - what else COULD you do? come and visit, my friend.
I enjoyed this post a lot! : D
And is Jo's other passion black leather? Thanks for stoping by and saying hello. I am back to doing a few memes now. We will go camping again in October. I just keep the car at the ready just incase my Carl wants to go. I always want to go. :D
I need to work up my confidence to experiment more with my digital photographs. Some of these are great!
Wow, that is so cool. Love your post and LOVE your pictures! Beautiful!
Lol JoAnn, wow interesting nick names, and I like Joann the best too. You so talented, I love your style, what ever you do on this blog is so artistic. Thanks for sharing your self portrait, nice to meet you. Anna :)
The letter J was a very easy letter for you.
That collage is lovely.
Bear((( )))
visiting your blog always feels like i am at the front seat of the car with extended view of the surroundings. i know that i could not go to such place and i thank you for sharing these wonderful images to us.
by the way, sorry for not visiting sooner. just had a weeklong vacation and the work just piled-up. i'll catch-up on my readings/blog-hops once my sched returns to normal. have a nice day friend.
A great, appropriate theme Joann! Well done, fun!
Showing joke with one single photograph could be quite challenge, because you can't really hide your punch line :)
When I saw your title for this week, I had one of those "D'oh" moments. When I was thinking about photograph for this week, I thought about places, ships, etc., but my own name never came to my mind.
OWEE ! you are gorgeous JoAnn, why did you change your name ? Johanna was beautiful. JoAnn is not much different anyway. Sounds the same.Sounds lovely too
i am glad you have recovered from your shoulder surgery JoAnn.
Please tell your friend Louise that D50 also is a lovely camera.
i had it for a long time untill it was stolen, yes JoAnn, i keep losing my cameras, i am very careless and goofy. So you really enjoyed your summer. i am really glad JoAnn.
Thats a very artistic work.
Well, if only I could tell you what people do to my name you would laugh madly ... so Joke or no Joke, JoAnn is a great person!
You are as beautiful as your photographpy and as nice! Thanks for all your lovley photos and info about you! A very good "J"....and I like Johanna as well but Joann works for me too!
I agree, natural shots are the best, and I love black & white.
Gewoon even laten weten dat ik hier weer heb rondgekeken, nadat ik een lange tijd niet veel heb gedaan in dit virtuele wereldje :-) Gaat alles weer goed met je JoAnn?
Some picture look great in black and white and this is one of them.
Johanna is a pretty name. I also heard some called Joey.
Mine is up hope you have time to stop by for a mug of coffee.
Good self portraits!
:-)
some slick black and white photos those. :)
Thank you all so much for your comments:
* Dick neh? not bad right but I was with 7 'Joke's' in 1 classroom, when I was little, o the name was fashionable though...
*Runee, Yes Black & white is my favorite esspecially with portraits.. NEH L.da Vinci too much honor ehh? But thankyou 4 the compliment.
* Louise, You're welcome dea. The D 50 is great nothing wrong with that camera...OK next time for you a red hair shot and you + daughters have also red hairs too? wow we have more in common.
*Wil, yes you may say that thanks..
*Deslilas, Yes? "Jolie' ok thats a good too, thanks
* Thank you Tommy,
* Leslie, A lot of choice bu I choose my name 4 a change..
*kim, I am glad you did.
* Judi, Yes leather is my favorite clothing, I follow your camping stories 'by foot', its good to be ready anytime...
* Kris, welcome thanks for your visit, I like your shots too...(visite your blog)
*Rebeckah, Thank for the compliments.
* Anna, Thanks I blushed whie reading you sweet words thank you..
* Heeh Bear, You like collages, ok good to know.
*Lawstude, ok wait and see my weekend boattrip, you are on the 1th row.Ok ecuse accepted youre busy...
* Denise, Thanks again
*Juha ylitalo, so surprise thats also I try to do, glad you liked it thanks,
* Rauf, Why? Because there were "joke's" in 1 classromm and later I changed my name becaus it was easier to pronounce for foreigners, Johanna was also easy to pronounce... You may call me Johanna if you like that more..:) I will tell Louise that D 50 is good thanks:) Soory you lost yours... do yiou have another one now?:)
* Evlahos, Thanks
*Quint Pinto, Yes well please teel me I am interested in your story too! No I won't laugh just sle at you... Thanks for tha compliments.
*Neva, wow thanks again for your nice words:)
* Hi Ruth, Yes I noticed on your blog thanks for stopping by.
* Herman, het gaat beter met mijn schouder ik ben nog niet helemaal hersteld, dat duurt nog wel even, ik heb je gemist Herman...
* Peppylady, Joey is here a male's name , thanks for your comments.
*gemma, yes? Thanks.:)
*Kouji, thank you
Thank you for all your sweet and nice comments, with greetings from:
JoAnn's D Eyes
Post a Comment