Visit other"my World-bloggers" and click on the above LOGO on MONDAY 8.00 PM to join us
______________________________________________
*
..Try to
..Look at daily life,
an alternative way...
I love my house because of my great backyard, inthere I follow al the seasons,
falling leaves, all coloured leaves , our flowers, plants and pots, the singing birds and more
*
Always asked yourself,
how to...
look at your life, with pleasure?
*
Look at it as a joy, a party.
Make it a pleasure,
Decorate your day,
*
...with warm colours,
lighting it up with...
...friendship and LOVE.
*
Happy weekwishes,
Thank you for your comments



21 comments:
Hallo Joan what a wonderful mysterious picture. I am wondering what it is through which you made the picture. groetjes uit nz
Great advice... Yes, despite everything, life still can be quite a party, so why not make it a pleasure...
Of course, the "friendship and love" part, for me at least, can get kind of dicey -- but I'll continue to muddle through...
All the best to you and yours,
Don and Kitty
Thanks for commenting:
*Marja, I'll let you know waht "ït" was or is, Hint: it has 'to do'' with the time of the season/year.....
*Don , I hope that you haven't muddle too much?
Thanks for your blog friendship from
JoAnn
very beautiful composition,very beautiful advice
Hi JoAnn,
Prachtige foto, je achtertuin via een kerstbal. Ten minste, als het een kerstbal is. In elk geval heel origineel.
Ja, ik heb endelijk internet. Nog niet helemaal perfect, maar ik heb een goede verbinding en niet meer via een Dongle.
Knuffs,
Marijke
Will heed your advice. Thought provoking for a Monday, I'd say.
Have a good week.
Lovely, mysterious shot. My "That's My World" will be up tomorrow, but thanks for stopping by and commenting on my MM shot. :D
Nice post and words today.
Troy and Martha
You are so right, your world is what you make it. Castle or hovel, I have lived in both and can be equally happy in either, though i prefer the dusting in the hovel!
Great theme and photos, also love the words too.
It is indeed a marvelous shot and advice, thank you for both!
Thanks for an alternate view of your world, and for your wise and thoughtful words.
interesting perspective of your world through a....
thanks for making us ponder what it is we are looking through.
have a wonderful week.
interesting perspective of your world through a....
thanks for making us ponder what it is we are looking through.
have a wonderful week.
ahh...a pumpkin?
Love the concept of this piccie, so different
All true statements! love the photo...
What an interesting picture! You are such a world traveler..it is a pleasure to find you at home
Beautiful photo can't wait to find out what it really is.Thanks for sharing your world
Very smart piece of advice.
One thought I like too
"Don't add days to your life, add life to your day."
Beautiful idea to catch something into a kind of Chinese lantern or whatever it is! Thanks for your lovely wellwishes for my journey.
loved the lines you wrote :)
Post a Comment