© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, February 06, 2009

Path & Trees with changing light

visit worldwide <----- click here
___________________________________________

HOW
TREES , Walls and Water,
are changing
under the influence of
Sun or Moon
and SNOW
SUNrise and SUNset
______________________________________________


HOLLAND -NAARDEN

Above:This morning- How Trees with snow on top can change ,
is really inspiring me, even the biking-Path is differing its colour ...
Above: This afternoon: The water and even the sky are both looking almost
black & white / grey, The water is still frozen... Do you see that?
But there is still snow in the air, only the grass seemed not to change its colour.

Above: View in the later afternoon, snow on the grass above the walls,
The now unfrost water of the canals (where we were skating before)
And "the townwalls of Naarden ."This I saw on my walk with my dog.

Above by evening: The street in front of our door.
When snow disappered...In late afternoon- earlly evening , watch the changing of the light. Our Street in halfdark with the 'beauty row of trees', when the evening is falling , enjoyed this while looking out of my car-window.
How beautiful can nature be , just by itself?
You only need a camera to save this moments!
*


Happy weekend wishes from JoAnn's D Eyes
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great proof of how lightening can change the impression!

Btw: Wonderful Winter Wonder Land view from your door :-)

Bradley Hsi said...

I love most the photo at the bottom

Amrita said...

The top photo is really heavenly JoAnn. You are brilliant.

Rinkly Rimes said...

I love the different effects.

Anonymous said...

Blij je blog te ontdekken via SWF !
Mooie foto's, de eerste heeft mijn voorkeur, mooie diepte.
Gr.
P-TER

Anonymous said...

Great photo-serie, I like especially the uppermost:)

EG CameraGirl said...

Wow! The snow disappeared so fast! Good thing you took your camera out early in the day. ;-)

Florida Water said...

That looks like a scenic walk along what I assume is a canal. We have tons of those down south here in south Florida, but of course they don't freeze ... even on the coldest nights.

imac said...

Another wonderful post, great captures, the 1st shot is wonderful(post card picture)

Berit T said...

Beautiful all of them, but the first one... I love this!

Steffi said...

Absolutly beautiful pictures for a SWF!Great shot!Have a nice weekend!

Groetjes,Steffi

angela said...

An excellent sequence: my favourite's the first though. The snow looks like marshmallows!

Trudy said...

When you look at those beautiful pictures of nature, it is hard to believe that people are able to say: "There is NO God!" nature speaks for it self.

Love Trudy

Anonymous said...

They are all nice photos, but I really like the first one. That's quite striking.

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Very nice pictures

Barbara said...

I just love all the angles in the top 2 photos. Very beautiful shots. Smiles B

Anonymous said...

It must be wonderful to be riding bike with these views filling your senses!

Ivar Østtun said...

Great shots. The top one is my fav. Great depth in it, wonderful composition. Have a sunny weekend :-)

Terrebel said...

En dan zijn er nog mensen die een hekel hebben aan de winter...incredible!

PeterParis said...

We have really got an interesting winter in Europe this year! Nice for nice illustrations!

(I tried to give an answer to your "technical question" on my blog - in the comments.)

Have a nice weekend! Hope your mother is doing better!

Anne-Berit said...

Beautiful pictures!

Unknown said...

They are all great but the first picture is a standout! BTW I love this Robbie track, in fact I did a post on it with the video just this week.

Janet said...

Great photo series of the disappearing snow.

don said...

What a fine series exploring these changes at different times and conditions of the day. Very well done.
Excellent Post.

Naturegirl said...

Wonderful capture through the eye of your camera lens! Love the first particularly! A Canadian sky watcher!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you all for your nice comments, I just red them all (with a cup of coffe) because its weekend I will react later,

For the blogvisiters with questions about my mom's recovery: (heartoperation) she is at home now - after 7 weeks hospital- and I hope she will slowly racover, because she is old , it needs some time...:) Thank you for asking.

WISHING you all a HAPPY WEEKEND
JoAnn (blogauthor)

The Good Life in Virginia said...

love that first shot...awesome...
have a wonderful weekend.

erin

Susan English Mason said...

My favorite is the first one. It looks like everything is frosty and there is melting going on around it all.

Cathrine said...

BEAUTIFUL photos :-) !
Love the one at the top.
Thank you so much for your kind words at my blog :) !
Cathrine

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! Glad to read that your Mom is at home and better! All the best!
These pictures are awesome! Better to see that to fell, but wonderful anyhow... ;)

Meanwhile Blogtrotter has entered Rajasthan! Enjoy and have a great week!

Dick said...

Wow, I like the first one the most but the others are great too.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

that top shot is breathtakingly beautiful, Joann .........

Don Wood said...

JoAnn I love the piccies specially the first one straight lines and snowy trees nice XXX Don