"Looking Up to the sky "
What do you see,...
On top of our roof you can see this BIRDS-protection 'against the birds'.
Why? So that they do not fly into our houses through any kind of roof-opening.
Heeh ...There they are!
Our morning clock (they are waking us up)
Our homepets...
House loving birds!
Tweet tweet tweet!
***
JoAnn's D Eyes is
Wishing you a creative SPRING-weekend
Thank you for your comments




21 comments:
Splendid... And I love your flower shots below...
(I've got some lupine and poppies on my site now)
Best regards, Don and Kitty
Yep, nothing like always looking up ...
Enjoy the weekend.
I say Tweet tweet back to you! Let spring sing. Delightful.
Great looking shots, always love the music when visiting your blog.
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
I especially enjoyed the first one. Maybe because I like to take that kind of photos myself.
Great photos. Nothing like a couple of birds to wake you up! :)
Wonderful shots! Interesting the birds-protection.
Nice post, enjoyable music.
Have a lovely spring weekend.
Hi JoAnn!
Great shots up in the air!!
Also loved your flowers!!
Meanwhile, my India 2008 is coming to its end at Blogtrotter. I know you’re getting a bit tired, but there are still some marvels to come ;). Look forward to reading your comments! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
wonderful shapes my friend
Hi JoAnn Leuke foto's! Prettig weekend!
happy friday...interesting nad decorative bird deterrant. yes, i am hearing the birds in the mornings now chattering away. it is almost time to build nests :)
have a fab weekend.
erin
Great SWF photos. One year we had a bird nest in our chimney. They mad a lot of noise. After they left, I covered the chimney with wire. My wire wasn't as pretty as yours. Thanks for sharing.
Happy weekend wishes
Sorry for not reacting on your comments now:
My 2 Pc's have been crashed (trerrible trojan horse virus, eats my systems)so I cannot give any reaction back, just here on a friends PC , I can.
So now you know Greetings from JoAnn(blogauthor)
Looks like 2 crowns. Glad you have this as protection from the birds flying in!
Great SWF pictures and very interesting to see.Have a nice weekend!
Groetjes,Steffi
this is fabulous, i must say this is one of the greatest sky i've seen this friday...keep it up
Direct Link for my SWF:
HISTORY of SUPERNOVA and SWEETPAIN
ANGELS IN MY LIFE
SPICES OF LIFE
fascinating.. yup tweet, tweet, tweet...
It is fun to look for skywatch. Great photoes and music:)
Wonderful photos on high! Thanks for sharing and have a terrific weekend. ;)
Those birds are really smart and they will try everything to get in.
Signed: A.Hitchcock
Post a Comment