"No "JoAnn-D-Eyes" is not joking here, "JOKE " really was my name in my childhood that maybe is a "Joke" , In English it has another meaning..... ...
When I was a child, I used to ride (and brush) Horses after schooltime -instead of making my home work- Me and my female little schoolfriend went from The Hague/Monster of course by horse, to Kijkduin or to the Kurhauss at Scheveningen beach. That were great times! In all kinds of weather we enjoyed being with the horses....We loved to feed them with carrots or other foods.
Also a true happened story.....
BAD TROJAN " Horses" on internet, what do they do and why?
A TROJAN "HORSE" is knowing also as an BAD VIRUS internet infection....This TROJAN HORSE infected all my PC's in a home network ( never connect PC's this way!) This Virus is disable your PC-System , I have no working PC's anymore , they are all at the computer-doctor for a repair, when possible but there is a small change, maybe....! Thats still the question...... untll that is sure I cannot upload often photo's on my blog. Sorry.
I am not happy at all with this kind of Trojan Horses. My MC AFEE Firewall was not strong enough, also my PC C-cleaner didn't do its work.
Since March 19Th until Nowaday.. April 6th : a TROJAN HORSES virus infected my PC's, problem is still NOT solved and will take another period of time...
"JoAnn's- D- Eyes" THANKS for Your comments: I will read them when possible - in a public library- and try to answer all Your questions, I'll Thank you and try to follow your advice in the comments!*
Wishing you a Creative day-week- and weekend\Thank you for your advice and comments!
.jpg)


59 comments:
Hi Joann
I am sorry to here your PC have suffered and you have lost your Data...
This happened to me a while back... I had 'Norton Anti Virus running on the PC back then... and I still suffered from Data loss.
I now have a program that is free to download called AVG... I run this daily at a set time to check the PC... and it will 'Kick In' when it finds a trojan and tell me... if I do not respond it stops the download.
I have had very good results and NO data loss.. I also use Google Mail which means my emails never get downloaded to my PC unless I want them to.
To check out AVG here's the link to the Free Down Load
http://free.avg.com/download-avg-anti-virus-free-edition
Like anything that may be suggested to you check them out first.
Tom
Those virus, trojan and worms are something quite nasty and I guess there is still yet to be found the anti virus that can detect 100% of them!
I use AVAST and until now I'm happy with it.
Beware of usb pens ... best way to let virus in!
I think the only solution is to save the essential files on external hard disks! Maybe even in double, as they can also crash! Hope after all that you can recover something, if not all!
Dat is heel erg vervelend voor je JoAnn. Het geeft je zo'n machteloos gevoel wanneer zoiets je overkomt. Ik hoop voor je dat het virus nog kan worden opgespoord en buiten werking kan worden gesteld met een goede virusscanner. Anders blijft er niet veel anders over dan je systeem opnieuw te installeren. Gelukkig gebeurt er niets met je weblog, wan tdie sttat op de server van Blogger. Ik wens je veel succes en hoop dat het snel wordt opgelost voor je.
I am so sorry about your computers. You need to get a really good anti-virus software loaded on your machines. My husband usually takes care of that stuff for me. Hopefully you can get it resolved soon.
Nice pictures of the horses. My daughter takes horseback riding lessons and loves horses.
I'm sure they can fix it, better leave the horse outside. lol
Beautiful, beautiful photos. I'm so sorry for your problem. We had it happen around Christmas and were without computer for two weeks. Horrible.
Make sure you talk to the computer people are better (more secure) browsers and security software. We changed all of ours and haven't even had tiny problems since. Good luck!
I am so sorry about the trojan horse eating your data. Great shots of the majestic breathing horses.
Oh so sorry to hear that. That's a blogger's nightmare what happens to you.
I hope you are getting back to Cyberspace soon it's painful when the viruses kick in. I really enjoy your photos and want to visit your blog again.
Oh how awful for you. the same thing happened to us last year. I wish you happy cyber traveling free of all nasty happenings from now on. The photos are fantastic.
These photos are utterly amazing. Thanks for persevering through the computer woes to get them to us!
Joann, it is a pest when you are infected with the Trojan Horse. Luckily the Prof had access to a computer wizz who managed to clean up my problem. Now I have 3 different protection sysems and have bee able to catch and isolate subsequent attacks.
My daughter divided her time between her horses and working at plant nurseries when she was at school. My gramddaughters have horses too.
It's a pity bad horses around and can cause so much problem. I do use AVG too and works good as Tom explained.
Beautiful shots
I love the photos of the horses but really sorry to read about your computer problems. I hope it is not too long before you can sort them out.
Your good horses are very nicely displayed JoAnn.
Sorry about your computers. I 've had trouble with Trojan horse virus. I have AVG antivirus which keeps the vuruses away at least for now. Hope you get your computer fixed.
The horse is a very beautiful animal and it was lovely to see these photos. And I am sorry about the problems you have been having with the computer. I know the feeling.
My English blog:
http://maritimaheavenly.blogspot.com/
First, the horse slideshow is fantastic -- I really enjoyed it... I've done my share of cleaning stalls and feeding the beasts... They are indeed noble creatures...
And as for your Windows machine, you have my sincere condolences -- I know what you are going through because I reached that "desperate" point about two years ago... It was either throw money at another Windows machine with a life expectancy of about two years, or get a REAL computer -- a Mac...
Switching over to the Mac was a bit daunting for an old guy like me, but now I can't imagine going back to Windows... Guess what -- I don't need to run any anti-virus on the Mac -- no fooling...
Of course, Macs are expensive, but they just "work", and accomplish processes in the simplest and most logical of ways... It's a dream... Windows was a bad nightmare!
Beautiful 'Joke'!The entire post is amazing, thank you for sharing this with us.
Tyra
Sorry about your PC problems. Nowadays the PC is almost our baby. But your pictures are so beautiful. I wish you a bright future.
Greate photoes and worlds. Have a fun abc:)
I'm sorry to hear thar you have problems with your PC.
Your photos is beautiful! :)
My J post is up too!
Have a nice ABC!
That noble beast is definitely NOT a Trojan Horse!
What fantastic photos. I love the collage and am glad you included all the photos. Hope you get those PCs up and running again!
Oh, I'm so sorry about your computers. I wish these very intelligent people would spend their energy on doing good instead of making life tough. Darn. I enjoyed reading your blog...
What a great photo. So sorry to hear about your computers. Hope, at least you can still retrieve your files.
bummer about your computer! I am sure you will keep snapping photos anyway! Have a good Wednesday!
Hi dear blogfriends /everyone,
In a public place where they have PC's for use....I am reading all your advices and nice words, I THANK YOU for you supportive behavior, THANKS!
I guess that the attack from a trojan horse on my (protected) network, seemed to be a bigger problem than expected, maybe 1 pc can be repaired, A virus like a TROJAN HORSE (Rootkid type) is very destructive and a bad virus...
I willl react below on your comments.
Greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)
my PC problem maybe will take another couple of weeks..so I am going now and than to a public place to read the comments and ,my emails
Below some reactions on your comments
* Carver, Thanks and thanks for your words of support.
*ewok1993, Yes it is
* Elisabeth, I hope so too, I'll try to refresh my blog, on a public place
*Denise, Thanks for the compliments and your support.
*Sandy, Thanks and I will do my best to keep hoping.
*Arija, Yes my PC's are at the rapairtore (sended to the dealer) Let you (grand)daughter enjoy her sweet horse as I did when I was youngh.
Sofar sogood, I continue to react on your comments below.
JoAnn (blogauthor)
elow JoAnn is answering your messages/reply
from JoAnn:
Thank you all of you by name!
* Now and than, Thankyou and Yes it is a pity indeed, Toms advice I will follow.
* Starnitesky, Thanks for the compliments, I am not sure how long this repair will take..
* Thanks Amrita, yes I hope the same
* Niinuska, Yes a (alive) horse is a great animal, thanks for your support.
APAD /Don, Maybe it is a considder to think of a MAC< although its an expensive pc and the problenm is that a mac is NOT compatible with most windows systems and programms. How do you solve that problem? Or do you have 1 pc, I have more than 1 because its my passion to make photo's and, I need the PC to print or cupture them (photoshopping...)
Thanks for your supportive words I continue below to answer other blogvisiters.
Greetings JoAnn (blogauthor)
Below JoAnn is answering your messages/reply
from JoAnn:
Thank you all of you by name!
*Tyra vax, yes beautiful joke haha, my pleasure and fun to share this:)
*Kadermo, Its not yet my baby not yet, but almost, my dog is more my baby, but I get the picture and thanks,
*Naturglede, Thanks
*Vita, thanks
* Rinkly, well Trojan horses not no I agree
* Andree, Thanks and I hope so too:)
* Tumlewords, Me too I hope 'they'catch people who makes this viruses and use them on homepc's like yours and mine, its not honest at all!
* Grace Brad, Yes in public places I can upload photo's , Thanks
8Neva yes a bummer I agree , my wednesday was wet (rain!!) its sad weather here too.
Thank you all for your support and compliments , thats at leats why I am uploading my photo's, FOR YOU.
Greetings JoAnn (blogauthor)
Excellent excellent photos!!!
Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
had problems recently as well and also had two security programs running and it didn't make a difference.
love the pictures of all the beautiful horses...
have a good weekend and hope you find a safe and quick resolution to your computer problem
take care
I hope you do not have any more problems and that you do not lose any more data.
Ferrari sunset? Nice silhouette and beautifull colors. Well done. Happy SWF!
My computer whizz got rid of the t-horse out of mine by a system called Malwarebites, now I have it as an extra bug catcher. Good luck!
Hi JoAnn! Careful with the hirses; at least the Trojan... ;)
Hope you manage to repair it; can't wait for your comments at «The Masterpiece» on Blogtrotter. You shouldn’t miss it, believe me... ;). Enjoy and have a great weekend!
i'm so sorry about your pc. i hope to find a solution soon. anyway, wonderful post my friend
Absolutely beautiful! I love horses too!
My Skywatch:
Full Moon Sunset
Glad neither you or me are infected, but the horses was beautiful.
Happy Weekend :-)
Still down? We miss you... Awful Trojan horse... ;))
Have a great sunday!
Blogtrotter
Thank you for your nice words and interest , My PC's are still not working...so I am depending on the public internet cafe's or friends Pc's.
Thanks :
* Guy d, for youwishes,
* Erin, it takes a while to find a solution but thanks, good weekend wishes,
* OldmanL, No I hope not but thanks:)
* Pkl, Happy swf and weekend ,
* Arija, I'll try all suggetsions thanks
* GMG, yes cannot be carefull enough , maybe you have to wait to see me, as soon as I can I will visit other blogs.
* Evlahos, Thnaks my friens same good wishes to you,
* Rennyba, No infections are terrible but thanks for the supportive words,
* GMG Yes still not on internet sorry, (but with a friends PC now!)
Thanks for all your support and sorry that I cannot visit you .
I have still no PC's working, not of my own and thats not very handy.
Maybe next week/month? Who knows?? . its a bad T-horse oooh yeh:)
Happy week and weekendwishes
JoAnn (Blogauthor)
Take your time, take your time.
I'm very sorry to hear that you are also having computer issues. As I am just emerging from my own, I know exactly how you feel. My sense of contentment is, in part, connected to producing new photographic work and for the past month I have been unable. On Saturday I finally processed my first new image since losing all the unfinished images taken since October. My only advice is to stick with it. Eventually you will get this cleaned up and repaired. In the meantime, know that I'm rooting for you.
Love that picture of the horse, sorry to hear about your computer problems.
Have a great week!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Thanks :
* Pinto yes this will take longer than expected.
* Guy D Thanks and lets hope the best, horses are great animals
In General to all blog readers:
I've Still no PC _not for a while + lost data! but I'm here trough an internet cafe, thanks for all your support .
Greetings JoAnn/NL (blogauthor)
JoAnn thanks for visiting in such hard conditions.
So you will have to replace hardware?
I had to do that some time ago as you know ... nasty bastards those guys who find it amusing to destroy other peoples stuff.
Good luck with the Trojan Horse virus. It's horrible that there are people who enjoy letting viruses loose on the internet.
Dus je was een ponymeisje? Ik ben nog steeds een ponymeisje, of eigenlijk een paardenvrouw, maar wij noemen het nog steeds ponymeisje. Zelfs mijn man valt onder de noemer ponymeisje, hihi. Ponyjongetje klinkt niet.
Succes met Killing the virus!
That's a pity JoAnn I hope your computers get restored soon. I just don't understand why people want to infect others computers.
Love the horse collage.
I'm so sorry about your pc trouble. I agree with Old Wom Tigley about AVG - it just rescued me from 3 virus attacks recently. I hope things are put right for you soon.
I love that horse photo! The colours behind the silhouette - perfect!
Beautiful image of the horse in the sunset but not a good thing that you had PC problems. :(
Je hebt er een prachtige reeks van gemaakt!
Wondermooi die zon en het paardi
Gr.
P-TER
I hope it's better soon.
Hi JoAnn! 54 comments and you're still down? Incredible... ;))
Wait for you at Blogtrotter. Have a great weekend!
Sorry for having no internet or PC at my/the house...
I am on a public place with public internet, I red all your comments (briefly)
THANK YOU!!!
for supporting me...
Happy weekend wishes:)
JoAnn (Blogauthor)
JOANN's D EYES
So things are still that hard?
Hi Quint,
Neh the problem is still not solved but thanks for your support!!!
JoAnn
Terveisiä Suomesta hienoja hevosia sinulla.
Horses are one of the most beautiful animals. They have this sensibility that can amaze you and what even more interesting is that you can't be full of yourself while riding them, you have to show them respect...it's like they somehow know people...Very nice! Happy Easter:)
Post a Comment