© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, March 06, 2009

SKY-Walk "dangerous?"

Join JoAnn's <----- or visit other sky's , singin tuesdays at 8.00 pm
___________________________________________________
This weekend I am Showing the blogreader
" my Daily "Dangerous" SKY-WALK in the forest.
*
Since last weeks Airplane crash I think that the nature cannot be that dangerous...
Can it?
The sky is looking grey, the leaves are still brown they are covering the green grass, "
Sheeps are walking around and "nothing seems to matter "
NOTHING?
My Camera saw some other detaills...

Above: Left "nothing the matter"
Right: Maybe some dangerous animals can escape from the forest to the bikepaths ?
*
Below: Why wherefore do we "humans"need this protection?
We Only noticed some sheeps, maybe they are too wild? Who knows...
Above: (Macro)Lets look more closely, what is this...?

Above: (macro)Detaill from another angle, do you know what this is?...


Above: Only peacefull leaves and trees...
*
The nature did not look scary to us at all.
Maybe one or a couple leaves will fall down?
Maybe the rain will catch us by surprise?
Or maybe the sun will shine a minute?
*
What could be the danger here,
This forest is owned by a landlord,
maybe he/she is scared for something,
that we (or my camera) did not see.
Could we do something more than walk around?
I saw nothing dangerous , did you?
*
SORRY
My internet provider is OUT of order
so I cannot react nor read your comments this week
maybe next week
Wishing you a nice SPRING -weekend
THANK YOU for your comments

18 comments:

Bradley Hsi said...

Well, as far as I can see, it is a device to tighten the barbed wire. It seems was manufactured by some company called "www.joannwalraven.com"!!!

Louise said...

Dangerous? I don't THINK so. But the forest is beautiful.

Rob said...

I think this is a wire tension device. The barbed wire is used to protect nature and the sheep from us humans. ;)

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn!
Sorry I couldn’t visit you for the last two weeks! I’m trying to catch-up and see the wonders you have around!

Why should it be dangerous? Great shots!

Meanwhile, one of the most beautiful Forts in India waits you and your comments at Blogtrotter: – The Amber Fort! Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Marijke said...

Hé, weer mooie foto's.

Ach dat prikkeldraad, soms de goedkoopste wijze om iets af te zetten, dus ja....

See you

Lene said...

Thank you for bringing us on your sky walk ;) A beautiful one that I really enjoyed - even thoug I dont know what that "thing" is ;)

Great post :)

Anne said...

Spesial and beautiful pictures from the nature and the sky.
Nice weekend from Anne in Norway.

Guy D said...

Amazing captures JoAnn, thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend!
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Steffi said...

Great words and a nice post to SWF!Have a nice weekend!

Groetjes,Steffi

Tink *~*~* said...

Pretty poetry - that was lovely, thanks.

:)

Tink *~*~*

NOW PLAYING at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* : Sanibel Skies Over Fragile Marine Ecosystems

imac said...

I'm with you on this - whats that thing there for and to protect who?

Love that last pic of the trees, super post - and makes us all aware.

Arija said...

The Beechwood is beauttiful and sheep can be very dangerous if frightened or separated from the flock where they can run you over with ease when single mindedly making a dash for their fellows.

Anonymous said...

I didn't see anything dangerous. It all looked quite serene and pastoral. Great shots.

myonlyphoto said...

Joann your picture of forest is fabulous, nicely aligned. What is it? - may be a trap.

Thanks for sharing, I know what you mean about the plane crush. Anna :)

Amrita said...

Lovely views of the enchanted forest

Unknown said...

Great shots!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Sorry
for not having an internet connection maybe next week I'll react on your comments.

thanks for your understanding and wishing you a nice weekend

JoAnn (Blogauthor)

Rinkly Rimes said...

Harbingers of Spring! And what a perfume! We miss them here.