ABC WEDNESDAY this wweeks letter is P for.... signin/Join here www.abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com
MONDAY Tuesdays its time to watch other MYWORLD blloggers come and watch!! www.showyourworld.blogspot.com
______________________________________
PHOTOGRAPHY
PHOTOGRAPHY
As promised ...more...
I show here-under the (top) again a photo from a serie of (now) 24 photo's ,
wich will be shown in Naarden Vesting at several (5) locations...
Above: The second photo from serie "REFLECTIONS"
( Look at the sky reflecting behind... )
made by 'moi/JoAnn 'shown on the PHOTOGRAPHY- Festival OFF..
Curious for more photo's of ? Look at my NEW website http://www.joannwalraven.com/
*
Date: Start May 16th until Jnue 14th
Where: Naarden-Vesting /Holland
Or Watch also my older website : Read more about me and click here
*
Festival of Photography-Off Naarden
Above: Billboard with Announcement for the Festival of Photography in Naarden
From May 16th until June 14 in Naarden Vesting Holland
Photography-FESTIVAL OFF Naarden
From May 16th until june 17th in NAARDEN Vesting
Wishing you a good Day/week/end
Thank you for your comments!
*
Next week I continue with publicing other photo's I am showing on the Festival OFF here on this blog!





33 comments:
Those are great shots!
Het zijn grooste foto's,
prachtige weerspiegeling!
Great! ! !
Gr.
P-TER
Great shots!Have a nice weekend!
Excellent imagery and well deserving of recognition!
I hope the exhibit goes well.
Awesome.
Visit my Sky Watch @ Now and Then
The first photo is fantastic, great shot.
Very innovative with the first shot. Absolutely fantastic! And if I understood correctly you've took the modelshot also. Very impressive! Love also Robbies Angel and Feel, thank for a reminder of that!! Happy SWF!
Looks like an interesting exhibition and CONGRATULATIONS for being selected to participate... Not always easy getting into those types of things -- I just got a rejection notice from the Mill Valley Arts Festival -- a bit of a disappointment but I'll keep slugging...
Congratulations! The first one is really something special - very creativ!
Wonderful creativity. I love the first one and how it is building up...
Wonderful! Good work..
Hi JoAnn! TGIF and a holiday here!!
Excellent picture! I wouldn't mingd to get to Naarden to see your pictures...
Sorry for what happened in Queen's Day; hard to believe!!
Blogtrotter is still turning around Vilnius waiting your comments. Enjoy and have a great long weekend!
Very creatively and uniquely done JoAnn.
Wish you all the best at the photography exhition.
i like you second piece...i like the layering and depth of your pieces most of all. thanks for sharing with us.
have a wonderful weekend.
great artworks! the first one is very pro
Hi everyone....
* Thanks for commenting : Carver, P-Ter, Steffi,Don, Mary Elizabeth, Bradley, Prkl, Aphotoaday/Don, Valkyrien, Tumbelina, Syaa-Fiqq, GMG, Amrita, Erin, Vaggelis,
Thanks for your nice words and Yes.... I hope the festival will be nice, its starting next week and I am still NOT finished yet with printing all the photo's (24).
The most work is getting them into the frame's and hanging them on the 5 different exibition locations...
As you might noticed I have 5 locations now where I will show my photocollection, with even differents theme's .
Wishing you a good and creative week:
Greetings JoAnn/(blogauthor)
JoAnn, I'm certain your participation will be a success.
This reflection photo is amazing and very artistic.
Hope you will show the whole exhibition, at least your part! :-)
Brilliant shots as always!
Have a great week
Guy
Regina In Pictures
I would love to see that show!
Very creative, interesting and original photos! Congratulations for your photographic exhibition at the Festival! :-)
OK Thanks for your comments;
* Thanks Quint /Ferreira Pinto, Guy D, Peter, Sandy , Wonder T,
My answer :
*Some blogvisiter wer asking if I would show more of me phottography as shown on the Festival of Photography:....
.... I will show every week 1 photo on this blog, soon I think that I can show a part of my exibition in a slideshwo, but people who cannot wait:
Please watch also my newer webpage: www.joannwalraven.com, her I sho them in miniature (small Photo's fromlarge)
Thank you and wishing you a cretive week!
JoAnn ( Blogauthor)
Brilliant JoAnn, you are so clever!
Tyra
THE GREENHOUSE IN TYRA'S GARDEN
Thank you for - showing off! :-)
Great shots, like reflections.
Some great photos. The first is stunning.
I really enjoyed my visit here, JoAnn. I liked your festival poster.
You visited Abe Lincoln Blogs and left a comment there.
I wish you could go to BroovilleDailyPhoto or to Gobsmacks as I have some nicer things there.
I really like how much progress you have made since the last time I was on your site. You have come a long way.
Really stunning shots, JoAnn! Perfect for the day! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment! Have a great week!
you do beautiful work JoAnn. Congratulations on your showing. I really like the reflection shot.
Wat een mooi onderwerp om te fotograferen. Ik heb de introductiefoto's en het rijtje deelnemers bekeken. Leuk dat jij er ook tussen staat en deelneemt. Fijn voor je dat je PC het weer doet. Die dingen gaan deel uitmaken van ons leven :-)
Wat vreemd JoAnn, ik weet zeker dat ik hier al een comment op had gegeven! Ik schreef dat ik het zo jammer vond dat Naarden zo moeilijk te bereiken was met 't openbaar vervoer. Je tentoonstelling lijkt me geweldig!
Ik hoop dat deze comment wel door komt.
What fine pictures in your exhibit. I would like to be there in person to enjoy the festival. Your reflection shot is a beautiful entry.
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice words and compliments:
Tyra, RuneE, Imac, Anthoni North, Abe L, Sylvia K, Phowa, Herman, Reader Wil, Don,
Thank you:)
( I will write some bloggers back by their email, because of individual questions)
JoAnn ( Blogauthor)
Post a Comment