© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, April 07, 2009

"Locked"

Monday: Join MY WORLD - or later Join ABC wednesday , on Friday join skywatch
_______________________________________________________________
LOCKED?
Still locked!
....A good lock is always handy!...
But Not in all situations...
*
For regular blogvisiters: see/read my notes in the comments for the last news, thanks.
Creative weekwishes,
HAPPY EASTER wishes!
From "JoAnn's D Eyes"
Thank you for your comments

24 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you dear blogvisiters...
My PC's are still locked (Trojan horse infection) so for you a lock to show you that I am still reading/interested in your comments, anyhow its a bit difficult to upload photo's right now because I am depended from other pc's (friends and public) , therefore I cannot visit frequently your blogs, later I will for sure.

Thanks for your support! and happy weekwishes:)

JoAnn (blogauthor)

Jenn Jilks said...

Great shots.

Bradley Hsi said...

Hope you will unlock your computers soon. Good luck.

dianasfaria.com said...

good luck with your PC's!

Amrita said...

Hope you get your PC fixed soon.Have a good Easter week.

Emery Roth said...

I hope these beautiful images mean that you are once again computing and NOT that you are still locked out. If the latter, don't give up.

Lene said...

Ohh.. No, it`s not good to be locket that way. I hope the Trojan horse will leave and unlock your computer soon :)

Happy easter to you :)

Petrus said...

L for lock is a good choice - nice pictures .. love the music !!

mrsnesbitt said...

Wonderful choice. Love your new header too. Happy Easter.

Richard Lawry said...

I really like the texture and shadow in the first photo

An Arkies Musings

TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

Great choice for this weeks L.

Have a nice Wednesday!

Tyra

THE GREENHOUSE IN TYRA'S GARDEN

naturglede/Randi Lind said...

Great choise. Nice photoes:) Have a fun abc!

Anonymous said...

JoAnn, I feel happy to see you managed to put up a new post.
I see that trojan is giving you a hard time but in the end I guess you will have a computer faster and harder as he never was!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your computer! I hope it gets fixed soon! Hope your Easter is happy and bright and filled with much love! God bless!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of locks. It's a pity that we need them theese days.

Anonymous said...

You are so creative that this must make you feel like you are in a prison...that is terrible. I hope that soon all is corrected.....until then, a very happy Easter Weekend to you as well

photowannabe said...

So sorry you are still locked. Perfect word for today's ABC Wednesday though. Hope this problem will be corrected soon.

Femin Susan said...

Great shots!

Tumblewords: said...

Oh, that's too bad. The photos are great, however...Good luck.

Jay said...

Sorry you are having PC problems, but it inspired a great post! Love the picture of the lock and chain. :)

I hope you get your computer sorted out soon!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

thanks again my friends ....

for your support!!
In difficult (crashed PC...Trojan Horse infected PC troubles) you learn to know your blogfriends better. thank you!!! for visiting me and sorry I cannot visit all of you because of my (still not recovered) PC problems...

HAPPY EASTER
With a kiss of JoAnn( Blogauthor)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU MY FRIEND

Blogtrotter said...

Hi JoAnn! You have to get to Blogtrotter to get rid of that horse; it's showing you Brasilia, a nice horse antidot... ;))
Enjoy and have a great and long Easter weekend!

Liv said...

In your situation this is a fantastic post, couldn't be better. Sad though!
My pc is also At "hospital" at the moment, and I have to Lend my husbands pc. It's not the same joy!
Good luck to you and happy Easter!