© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4- Reflections My Exhibition , + Question

Join Today& signin at 8.30 PM enjoy! Signin here> MY-WORLD
This Tuesday join us with letter Q, or watch other''s Q. Signin > ABC wednesday
_____________________________________________
4 -"Orange REFLECTIONS "
Serie of 3 (R-orange)



Above: Serie of 3: "Orange Reflections"
QUESS : "who" is the person above in the mirror?
*
Made for the exhibition FESTIVAL OFF in Naarden,
Starting: May 16th -June 14 2009 , in NAARDEN (Holland)
Visit also my website: www.joannwalraven.com
*
Above/Under: ....And more of the same serie of 3 :"Orange Reflections"
Here the people are seen the 'right'way.....


Above: Last from the serie of 3 : "Orange reflections".....
Watch it! ....
On the above last photo, the people are reflected ... but upsidedown,
Thats Strange? Is it? .... Do you know why?
*
Momentally I am still busy with working on my last framing ,from all the 26 photo's, made for the Festival of Photography-OFF in NAARDEN . Its very exiting and soon, very soon, at the end of this week -on Friday!_ all works will hang on their 5 diffent locations for 4 weeks in a row.....
I am looking forewards to watch all the other photographers works and I am very glad to be a part of this véry creative & fantastic PHOTO- FESTIVAL festivity.

You all are invited to visit the FESTIVAL of PHOTOGRAPHY in Naarden!
I hope to See you there:)
If not....
I will make lots of photo's from the other photographers photography
*
Thank you for your comments
Enjoy each day of the week !
*


( Whats the answer on my Question? tell me by your comments,
I will give here the right answer on Thursday 13th) Thanks:)

24 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hallo Blogvisiters, WELCOME!

Here I show the next photo's out of a serie of more (26) with the theme "Reflections".
Made for the Festival-OFF in Naarden on date: May 16th-June 14- 2009. Everyone is welcome!

Today with the Question : Who is the person in the 1th photo?

Enjoy watching and thank you for your comments.

JoAnn (Blogauthor)

SandyCarlson said...

Can that be you?

These are really interesting. Love the color!

erin said...

enjoy your blog and i would have to guess that reflection is perhaps, no doubt about it YOU.
your work is most interesting and i find it quite amazing.
thanks for sharing with us.
enjoy the rest of the week.

Marijke said...

Hi hi,

Je bent er maar druk mee. Als het even kan, dan kom ik kijken.

En in de spiegel....dat ben ik natuurlijk :-) als ik er tenminste voor ga staan. Grapje.

Groetjes
Marijke

Mary Elizabeth said...

Amaizing photos.
Is that you?
Mary Elizabeth @ Now and Then

Arija said...

I am glad you are featuring things from your exhibitions so that we may enjoy them too.

Guy D said...

How cool is that, great pics.

Have a great week
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Trudy said...

Amazing photo's, I am so proud of you!

Truus

Oman said...

this is something new. very nice. greta job.

Reader Wil said...

Jij zal wel voor de spiegel staan als je de foto neemt! Leuk dat je zo bezig bent met deze tentoonstelling. Hebben de andere fotografen ook hetzelfde thema? Groetjes Wil

Etje said...

Heb een tip van Reader Wil
gekregen om hier eens een kijkje te komen nemen, en is zeker de moeite waard.
Ga hier zeker terug komen.

Groetjes

MaR said...

I suppose it's you on the first pic...
:)
Amazing work and fantastic pictures, you are very talented.
Happy Tuesday

Rune Eide said...

Let me see - that was a hard one. Could it be the photographer? :-)

JoAnn´s D Eyes /BLOGAUTHOR said...

Thanks for commenting, here are my answers on some Questions:


* Sandy Thanks for the compliment....My answer: Hmmm ? You're the first one quessing. So after a few more quesses I might answer ok?

* Erin, Thanks and your doubts are maybe right , I wait answering (same reason as above) Thanks yes I enjoy myself, as I love seeing others photographers works too!:)

* Marijke, Ja druk zeg dat wel, dat jij het bent is eeeh fout sorry! grapje :)

* May Elizabeth, Thanks "maybe its me"

* Arija , I hope so that you enjoy them too,

* Trudy, Thanks dearest, you make me blush :)

* Lawstude, Thank I do my very best:)

* Reader Wil, Dankje , enne ik geef nog even geen antwoord op de vraag 'wie'het is, Nee anderen hebben hun eigen thema, al is er wel als overeenkomt dat er veel creatriviteit + fotobewerking dan voorheen(voorgaande festivals) te zien is....

* Etje, Dankje en je bent van Harte welkom, ik ga jouw blog gauw ook bekijken (als je die hebt) , ik zie je daar of hier! Leuk + groetjes.

*Mar, Maybe I am, thanks for the compliments, I am glad with all critics but positive are ven better, thank you...


Thank you for your comments, I am very interested in your opinion or suggestions, feel welcome to say whatever you like about my photography. I really enjoy reading your questions and meaning.

JoAnn (Blogauthor)

Anonymous said...

Wow ... great colour and a fantastic artistic instalation.

Tumblewords: said...

Impressive - Exciting - I'll be watching for more!

Bradley Hsi said...

Mirror, mirror on the wall, I thought it must be you, but I may be wrong. As usual, I love this series of photos. Have a nice festival!

Carolina said...

Gefeliciteerd met je expositie! Ik hoop dat het een groot succes is/wordt.

Rose said...

This is my first visit here--your photography is amazing! Good luck with your exhibit and thanks for participating in ABC Wed. this week. I assume that is you reflected in the first photo?

Jenn said...

I love the vivid color. So why is it that people are see upside down on the last photo?

annies home said...

cool love the pictures and the song playing as well

Dick said...

Dat ziet er leuk uit en het zijn ook echt mooie reflecties, nee ik weet niet waarom het op z'n kop staat. Kan ook niks bedenken, misschien holle spiegels ofzo of heb je de foto geshopt?

Amrita said...

Catching up with your beautiful photography, each picture is gorgeous

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks everyone for you comment;

Now the answer on my asked question: Of course the person on the fisrt photo (in the mirror reflected) is me. On other mirrors that er reflections of other visiters (not known by me)


Thanks thanks thanks for your interest!

JoAnn (Blogauthor + Photographer)

( for the festival of Photography shown photo's here on this blog)