_____________________________________________________
5) Exhibition "Creative Reflections" in colour
Above: More "SKY-Reflections" see 2 ladies
The ( before) Original Sky Reflections photo....
of a lady with a reflected sky behind her.
*
Above: see the 2 photo's + announcement Festival -Off, in the above shopwindow from"Leuk!" More works can be seen om my website www.joannwalraven.com
*
BLUE -RED
*
Above : The above /under photo's:
Are 2 designs created esspecially in a coloured design for a shop named "Leuk"!,
From an originall photo, captured in (above and bottom) by Photoshop in the shop colours.
___________________________________________
Made for an exhibition in the shopwindow of a shop named "LEUK!"
"LEUK" means 'Fun/funny!'or 'wow!" and its a very creative and colourfull 'cool' shop, with fantastic designs/ clothing/interior stuffs and more, just look here for an imporession:http://www.leukdewinkel.nl/home.php
___________________________________________________________
What are this ?.. What : Photography Festival -OFF
*
What are this ?.. What : Photography Festival -OFF
*
Where are they...Where: in NAARDEN-VESTING (Holland)
*
Why they are...To show this Photo's on the Festival
*
I show this photo's In several shopwindows and aRestaurant
*
Date : May 16 until June 14th 2009
http://www.festival-off.nl/eng/index.html
*
*
Do you want to see more of what I show on my PHOTO-exhibition?
Please watch my own website: http://www.joannwalraven.com
*
Enjoy watching my photo's or visit the Festival
Enjoy your day-week or weekend!
Thank you very much for your comments







12 comments:
Hi dear blogvisiter,
Welcome on my blog, I am very glad to let you know that all my framed Photo-works (as shown here on my blog) are right NóW hanging.... in sevral locations, for the Photography-Festival-OFF in Naarden! (Holland)
It was a lot of work to print all photos , ( but I liked doing it!) cutting the passe-partouts, and frame them. Last but not least: to hang 26 photo's on the walls in 5 different locations in Naarden.
You are more than welcome -when you are in HOLLAND-, to visit the Festival of photography in Naarden-Vesting, from May 16 until June 14 2009. (www.festival-off.nl)
Thank you very for visiting my blog and for your comments .
Greetings From JoAnn (blogauthor)
visit also:www.joannwalraven.com
Excellent posting as always, great work.
Have a great week
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Wonderful photograph. I like all the versions but I think the first is my favorite.
always interesting photos to be found here...and i so enjoy visiting your blog because of that. these are fab.
have a wonderful friday.
Very interesting photos !!
Fanastic photos, I see the sky at the background of the girl. but I was totally absorbed by the overall effect of the reflection. Happy festival.
Fanastic photos, I see the sky at the background of the girl. but I was totally absorbed by the overall effect of the reflection. Happy festival.
Great images, for skywatch the first one takes my vote.
Fabtastisch hoe je met deze foto's omging.
Knappe bewerkingen!
Gr.
P-TER
Nice images, Joanne. :)
Happy skywatching!
Not surprised but anyhow amazed by the quality of your photos!
Excellent pieces of work here. The reflections of the surrounding makes you observes more of your surroundings.
Have a nice weekend.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Post a Comment