Signin
and join us Thursday 19.30 PM http://www.skyley.blogspot.com/ thanks
Signin or join us worldwide and click on logo
we showup on Tuesday's,
R for REFLECTIONS , what I show for ABC-Wednesday , signin here Tuesdayevening
_______________________________________________________________
.....R ..." Reflections" ....of sky and more....
.....R ..." Reflections" ....of sky and more....
Festival of Photography
*
..... Follow JoAnn's "Reflections" Exhibition .....
Where? In HOLLAND , City of Naarden
and see where and on what 5 locations I show my Photo's
Festival of Photography in Naarden Date : May 16th until June 14 2009
Finally after a month of hard working, suc as printing my photo's and (cutting 26 pass-partouts) framing them, and hanging 26 different photo's on several (5) locations. in Naarden ...... Finally Last weekend, Yeeeeh! on May 16th the Festival was started......... and it was very nice to see all of the many many phjoto's, billboard and more , and all the visiters wich were coming from everywhere to NAARDEN, to visit the festival.....
*
Below 4 more photo's of my REFLECTIONS exhibition,
shown on the Festival of Photography in Naarden/Holland:
"Reflected boots seen through a window" www.joannwalraven.com
"More Reflected boots seen through a window" www.joannwalraven.com
Maybe : These boots are made for walking? .........
High Heel "reflected"
.Above : Another high heel "reflected" Pho- work,
*
Those Shoes are made for dancing and outing, are they?...
Above: Creative coloured- "Reflected" High heel shoe,
(for a teenager maybe?)
Where are these (above) HH-shoes made for.....For...flying-dancing?
*
Soon I will show you here some more photo's of other Photographers + what I saw on the streets of the Festival of Photography in Naarden, I already visited a part of the Festival and believe me its very interesting to visit the Festival and watch other pho's exibitions....
*
Soon -next week- I show more of my others photo's, shown on the Festival of Photography here on my blog! ( I also showed a hugh collection flower hearts, in the shopwindow of a flowershop.....) So keep watching and thank you for your interest!
*
Happy Skywatch & Day/Week/Weekend wishes !!
Happy Skywatch & Day/Week/Weekend wishes !!
Happy skywatch
Thank you for your comments!





22 comments:
JoAnn, Enjoy your series of photos of reflection immensely. Have a good exhibition. Looking forward to see more photos of this festival. It is too far for me to come by to visit personally.
Those ought to go well with the men around ;-)
Great job!
I wish you a great exhibition!
Ik kan niet komen helaas. Ik kan haast niet lopen van de pijn in mijn been en ga morgen naar de fysiotherapeut. Ik dacht dat 't vanzelf over zou gaan, maar het duurt al ruim 3 weken. Maar ik hoop je foto's op je blog te zien!
Ik heb je andere foto's ook gezien en vind ze prachtig! Petje af!
Stunning work! I'd love to attend the exhibit! But I'll just return here to see more of your exquisite art.
Hoi JoAnn,
Stunning work indeed! Prachtige foto' s. Veel succes en plezier met de tentoonstelling.
Groet,
Simone Quelle
Hi JoAnn! Sorry for the absence, but I’ve been busy with my parents’ health; almost 180 years to care... ;)
Great pictures once again! I'm sure your photos will make a great success at the Festival; pity I can't see on the spot!!! :(
Blogtrotter is showing the new Vilnius as well as the old University. Hope you enjoy and have a great week!
I'm amazed at your photographic art! These are absolutely fantastic...thanks for sharing! :D
Amazing images! The high heels are my favorite. Good luck with your exhibit, and thanks for participating this week.
Your work is outstanding and inspiring!
I would love to attend the festival.
Sherry
Your pictures looks very good... provocative and they make such a strong impact. Very well done.
Excellent JoAnn, very skillfully shot photos, you are an artist.
Very nice work, Joann.
Hoi hoi
Er zijn vast wel mensen die op zulke schoenen kunnen dansen...ikke niet hoor :-)
Suc6 bij het festival.
Groetjes
Marijke
Exciting series... Terrific...
THANK YOU!!!
Thank you all for the nice comments, the festival is só great it fun to see all the work of other photographers,
If or when YOU are able to visit this festival of photogaphy, you are more than welcome!!
For now I am wishing you a great weekend with lots of creative idea's
Greetings from JoAnn/(blogauthor)
I love reflection shots. They intrigue me. Great work.
Great work Joan Erg goed
Like your new header as well
Hoi Jo-Ann
How is the festival going? Is the weather fine so that lots of visitors are there? Have you met any really interesting people because of it??? I am so curious
Hi eveyone blogvisiters,
To Answer some of readers Questions here:
:) Rebecca, The weather durung the Festival is fine, up-and-down, sometimes rainy sometimes sunny, today it was sunny for a full day.
About meeting interesting people: Yes! I met some interesting Press photographers and some writers/jounalist's from Dutch newspapers/magazines , and spoke with them about their and my photography interest's.
Yesterday I joined a public-meeting, and I spoke (through microphone) about some subjects. Every day I follow some meetings,
I bought a passe-partout, this way I can walk in-out every exibition/meeting or what-so-ever, during the totall during of the Festival of Photography...:)
---
:) Marja, The header is one of my showed photo's of my exibition at the Festival of Photography, My subject is "reflections"thanks for the compliments.
---
:) Thanks :) Dewdrop, Don/Kitty, Marijke, Abe,Amrita Don2, Q, Rose, Leslie, Gmg Gil, Tunble words, Will, RuneE, Grace&Bradley.....
Thank you all for your very nice supportive words and interest.
Wishing you a creative weekend
Greetings JoAnn (blogauthor)
Your photography/art are so well done. I'm loving the reflected skies.
Stunning...
I love these photos...
Beautiful work !!
Post a Comment