© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, May 29, 2009

Festival of Photography, 3th Serie of my Exhibition

On Thursday at 8.30 PM join/signin (click on Logo) for Skywatch Friday!!!
ON Tuesday 8.30 PM for Abc "S" Wednesday> signin/join & click on logo>>) .
click on logo>>>) and signinMonday 9.00 PM //join us on Tuesday
________________________________________________

****
"REFLECTED" SKY
And also the continuing showing of my exhibition 's photography , seen on the festival of Photography in Naarden/The Netherlands
From; May 16th until June 14 , 2009.
On this Festival I am showing 3 series of photography : 1) Reflected 2) Time and 3) Flowers on several locations such as in 4 shopwindows, and inside 2 restaurants. Many more photographers are showing their works this 4 weeks
Above 2 of the serie Reflected sky and more.... seen through Glass windows
www.joannwalraven.com
" in
**
Below I show the serie : "FLOWERS" ,all togeAbove : 2 of the serie "Time"ther in am I am showing at my EXIBITION on the Festival of Photography-Off
Watch my website to see more: http://www.joannwalraven.com/ Thank you for your interest
***
.....S for Second Week with Slideshow Serie 3 -of My Exibition....
________________________Slideshow Serie 3_________________________


_______________________________________________________________________

The second week of the Festival of Photography in Naarden ,
many visiters 'photography lovers" have already visited all the exibitions in-and outdoors, and believe me, its altogether too much to see in one day . So I am lucky and very happy that I am able to visit the exibitions on more moments during the 4 weeks . And I have been also able to visit the other photographers exibitions! Its much fun to see the other exibitors photo's , because I believe that any style in photography is interesting...
About photography I was always wondering ;
"what makes a photo a good photo?" and I was turning myself or my camera upsidedown to make thát photo..., However... slowly I am starting to believe that "what is good" is what is depending from someone's mood. the circumstances, or the season of the year.... or maybe also from your sexe female or male. People are choosing for a photograph because it is reminding them of something good, out of their personal life......
Is a story behind a photo interesting ?
Maybe it is for the person who is making that photo, but the background idea has not to be known by the watcher. It is more important what story do you (the watcher) see in that photo. That is what counts more. Any camera big or small , professional- compact- or even a small mobile phone, can show to others what the 'photographer" saw through her/his lens. So my advice is: just enjoy making photo's , do as you like, and do not worrie about the "style or technic or capturing or more."Photography is great fun, just as long as yóu enjoy it!
***
Enjoy watching the above Slideshow:0)
Thank you ! so much for your interest.
Comments (below this post) are very welcome, "JoAnn's D Eyes"

32 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hello Blogvisiters, Thanks for visiting my blog:)

This week I am showing you a (part) of all 3 series from my exibition . They all can be seen on the PhotoFestival-Off in Naarden/Holland from May 16-June 14 2009.

I hope that you enjoy, as much as I do, to visit the Festival maybe through this blog! Its fantasticv to see all the oter photographers work and meet collegues, with a passion for photography.

Wishing you a good day/week/weekend and thank you dfor your visit, please leave a message , questions are welcome too. Thanks a lot.

JoAnn Photographer ( Blogauthor)

Amrita said...

I am so thrilled to see the photos specially the flowers. May the exhibition bring you lots of applaud and fame.Love, Amrita

SandyCarlson said...

I would love to see your work in a gallery. The images are amazing here, so I can only imagine what they are like on a wall in front of me.

AphotoAday said...

All of those all together has quite a spectacular effect... But each one is a masterpiece in itself...

Wolynski said...

Absolutely stunning photos! Gorgeous.

Janie said...

I especially like the "time" shots, as if seeing a seen through the pie shaped quadrants of time itself.
All are lovely photos.

Jane Hards Photography said...

From one photographer to another this is so exciting to see your exhibited work. Excellent and so creative it is too.

Reader Wil said...

Heel mooie foto's! Leuk om ze zo in een slide show te verwerken! Fijn dat de exhibitie zo goed loopt. Heel veel verder succes! Groetjes, Wil

Leslie: said...

Your photos are always incredible! I so wish I could attend the show, but alas...the distance! Be sure to pop over to see my S is for Spring Has Sprung. :D

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice selection of photos of flowers. Which I like very much.

Anonymous said...

So many wonderful flowers! I love them.

Rose said...

Ooh, I do love the flower photos! Such vibrant colors, they jump off the page! Thanks for your tips on enjoying photography. I'm an amateur with a simple point-and-shoot camera who takes photos of my garden primarily for my blog. Once in awhile, the results surprise me. Thank you for sharing!

Q said...

Thank you for the slide show of your flower photgraphs. Each one is stunning!
I also beleive in enjoying photography...letting go and just being one with the subject...
Sherry

Tumblewords: said...

Exquisite - thank you for sharing!

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

hallo JoAnn. Inderdaad heb je de laatste tijd niet veel van me gehoord. Het fotograferen stond ook even een poosje op een laag pitje. Volgende week ga ik naar Barcelona en hoop daar mooie plaatjes te maken. Je festivalfoto's zien er fantastisch uit. Ze zullen in het echt vast nog veel mooier zijn dan op het scherm.
Prettig weekend.
Gerard

EG CameraGirl said...

I really like this slide show!

Arija said...

Great shots from the exhibition. I love the first skywatch shot, somewhat like a Cezanne painting with beautiful light.

Guy D said...

Wow your photography skills are amazing.

Have a great weekend.
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Don Wood said...

Beautifull stuff will come back for more well don XXX Don

Glennis said...

Your slide show is very beautiful, lovely flowers.

Alexander said...

Fantastic photos! I like that one that looks through the face of the clock.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

SandyCarlson said...

I just love your camera work.

The Write Girl said...

These are fabulous photos of the sky juxtaposed with store windows and glass. You are very talented. Amazing : )

Dagrun said...

Very creative photos! Love the "double subjects", a very good idea. Good look with the exhibition!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you, here are my answers/reply on your comments:

* Amrita, You're reaction is very tatching thanks:)

* Sandy, Yes? tell me wich gallery you have in mind, that will be my pleasure to show my pho's there.

* Don, (apad) You are really giving me too much compliments but thanks:)

*Wolynski, Thank a lot,

* Janie, Yes the time seen through the clock of a museum in Paris, the wall is the side from the Seine in Paris..

*Babooska, Thanks esspecially from a collague I like to hair the opinions,

* ReaderW, Dank je en jammer dat je niet kunt komen,

* Leslie, You're welcom and even far away the impressions are like you are in froint of them:)

* Abe, Thanks I'm glad you like it esspecially because I love your (nature pho) work.

* Kadermo, Flowers are always nice ,

* Rose, Everyone has its own opninion, but I made them colourfull , thats my taste too, I am goin to visit your blog soon to see yours,

*Q, Thanks a lot,

* Tumblewoods, You're welcome,

* texel/Gerard, Veel plezier in Barcelona ik zie je foto's wel tzt?

* Your EG, Thanks,

*Arija, Yes thats indeed an amazing shot, I have made many of them, and I started to show more creative Pho's , they are unique this way.

*Guy.D, Same to you and thanks,

* Ascu75akaDon, you're wlecome I see you will look at yours soon,

* Glennis, Thanks I love flowers too,

* Alex, Yes as said before that made in Paris, thsi was a BIG clock too,

*Sandy , Thanks 2th time,

* The write girl, Thanks for the compliments,

* Dagrun, Yes creative indeed its not technical äs it should be"but thats the fun,

Thanks everyone for leaving a message, I am very interested in your opinion, if you like it or not, its free to say, I like all your comments:)

JoAnn ( Blogauthor)

Happy weekend and enjoy your photography!!!

Janice / Dancing with Sunflowers said...

Hello JoAnn, I'm looking at your blog for the first time and my mouth is open wide in wonderment at the amazing images you have here. I love your work. Good luck with your exhibition. I'll be back!
Janice.

Ivon said...

Awesome take on your photos. I would love to visit the festival, but it is a little ways away. Thanks for sharing.

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn Great to see your pictures!The flowers are excellent!! I'm sure you're having a great success in Naarden!!

Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter, now showing Kaunas. Never heard about it? ;) Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Ruth said...

Yes, photographs are like art - the observer brings to them their own individual perspective.

The reflective shots are terrific - and I recognize the Orsay - which I love!

Congratulations on a wonderful show. You must be very proud.

myonlyphoto said...

Hey Joann its been a while since I blogged here. Nice transformation from last time. Love your posting style, so unique. Moving over to see your photo web site, and btw hope all is well. Anna :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you :


* Postcardfromww, Janice, welcome to vist my blog and thanks for your meaning, I tried to visit you blog but could not come further tahn your profile, so sorry , maybe I see you another way by blog or elsse?

*Ivon, Your welcome at the Festival, I understand its too far to travel... maybe in 2 years after now? its every 2 years this festival around the same period,

* Trotter thanks for your your visit and yes many visiters are visiting the festival.

*Ruth, Yes thanks for your opinion, you are right! Its the Orsay, very well quess and very right, thanks.I love Paris and the Orsay all, of Paris is great!

* Hi Anna, yes a while ago I know but thats vice versa, I was offline for a while (computer was infected) and now I',m busy with this festival, I know you are well too. Thanks for your comment,:)

Thanks eveyone for your comment and its also possible to buy this photographs, if so you can email me, if not I like all your comments.. Thanks and good week/weekend wishes!

JoAnn (Blogauthor)

Inday said...

Very creative Creations here Joann. Lovely music too!

Just to say

Thanks for leaving kind comment at Skywatch Friday #47.

Australia: Quadrat in Focus