Click on below logo's to join or signin at MyWorld/ABC/Skywatch, from left to the right:
MyWorldonMondayevening-ABCWednesdayonTuesdayevening, and SkywatchonThursdayevenings,

MyWorldonMondayevening-ABCWednesdayonTuesdayevening, and SkywatchonThursdayevenings,

___________________Thanks to the 3 above HOSTingteams__________________
***
***
Small Break
Above Left: Its Summer with a Blue sky, we have Magnolia flowers in our Yard.
Above Right: In the City the Dutch flag is hanging out,
Blue is my favorite Sky colour!
________________________________________________________
.... Its TIME for a small creative break...*
And Yes! The Festival of Photography-Off is still going on until June 14th ,
And Yes! The Festival of Photography-Off is still going on until June 14th ,
and it is nów already a BIG succes, lots of visiters were and will coming ,
When: May 16-June 14 2009
Where: Naarden /Holland
*
I need more time for the FESTIVAL of PHOTOGRAPHY-OFF,
and therefore there's this moment not enough Time left for blogging....
Because ...I really want to see all the exhibitions-showings ,
so thát I planned to do the following weeks + also I want to...
*
-visit all the other exhibitions and their photographs,
-visit the workshops or else.'
-meet other photographers/collegues on the Festival.
*
When the Festival will be finished (thats in 2 weeks after nafter June 14th) it will take another 2 weeks to pick up all my photographs, on the 6 different locations in Naarden... But it was worth to exhibite.. When you want to see more please Visit my 2 website's :
click here> to see my first website or for my second website click here
*
Needing Time for (finding) new Creative idea's
Above: TIME is needed for Searching & finding new CREATIVE idea's.....
*
Its Time....
Its Time....
To find new CREATIVE idea's,
*
*
I did and do have lots of creative idea's but I never can find the right (or enough) time,
to do the following activities such as:
-Spending more TIME with my partner/family/dog,
-Write to some Gallery's to ask them for a place for exhibitions,
- Make lots of photo's and play with my camera's/Lenses,
- Study some books about Photography and Capturing etc,
-Making/designing a better website,
-Create a photo-album (book) with the last photo's I made,
-Make a (written) book, illustrated by photo's etc.
-Find subjects/theme's to make.
-Time to visit maybe some Gallery's etc.
-Visit you the other blog-friends,
*
Let me wish you a good pré-Summer vacation.
Because nów its the TIME ,
Because nów its the TIME ,
or it will be never be a good Time,
So....
Its nów thé TIME for a little-blogbreak!
*
Creative greetings from JoAnn's D Eyes/Holland
I'll refresh my Blog in a while , soon or later,
Creative greetings from JoAnn's D Eyes/Holland
I'll refresh my Blog in a while , soon or later,
or around maybe before otherwise after the summer!
*
All Blogfriends , Enjoy the SUN & Summer!!
Thanks for all your comments





17 comments:
Hello Blogfriends,
Its TIME for Summer and searching for new creative idea's for photography ,Maybe for a holiday who know?
I will be back but I read all your comments and I will answer them when possible.
Thank you!
Creative greeting from JoAnn (blogauthor)
Have a good blog break and let your creative juices flow
I totally agree with you - we must also have time to take, digest and prepare the pictures we use. Not to mention, eat, drink and...
Have a nice summer!
Have a great break - my T post is up early as we're leaving for holidays. There is never enough TIME for everything, is there? :D
Great shots on your blog!!
I do understand the dilemma with time.... unfortunately it never seems to be enough of of that and as reality knocks on the door cyberworld has to stand back (unfortuatly)
Talented people never have enough Time! Have fun
I understand completely--there is never enough time to do all that we must or want to do. It's good to take a blogging break now and then to experience LIFE and get the creative juices flowing again. Have a great time!
Time is so elusive, so short - the exhibit looks so wonderful...
Ach ja,
Ik herken de zomerrust wel. Lekker veel buiten en andere dingen aan je hoofd dan het binnenshuize...
Geniet van de zomer.
See you,
Groetjes,
Marijke
Hi JoAnn! Hope you enjoy the summer and the Festival! Good sales? Hopefully... ;)
Want to see Trakai? Blogtrotter has it… Enjoy and have a great weekend!
PS: Hope you manage to get to Blogtrotter without problems; it seems you're the only one with such difficulties. Could it still be efects of the Trojan?
Enjoy your break and please be back soon :-)
Thanks:)
* Amrita, I will... and I visit your blog anyhow,
* RuneE, Yes eat drink all is needed but creativity most wanted:)
* Leslie good holidaywishes to you and your familie:)
* Mitt Vattenhai, Thanks and its necessary once in a while to load oneselfs witj new creativity,
* Roger, Thanks and I hope my talents will growing:)
* Rose, Well I always MAKE time but now I just need time for creativity luggage through life too, you got that right:)
* Tumblewords, Yes but also the exhibit from others photographers are fantastic too,
* Marijke, vandaag hagel en regen , zon komt misschine weer eens terug, volgende week:)
*Trotter/Gil, Thank I will enjoy all sun/summerdays, I will visit your blog soon , thanks for letting me know:)
* Ash, Yes I will be bach for sure, don;t worrie ,I miss you too already:)
Greetings and thanks for your interest and comments:)
JoAnn (blogauthor)
Yeah Joann I wish sometimes too that there was many more hours in a day, lol. Excellent post, and I love clock. Your style is really attractive and addictive, I can look at it all the time and find cool stuff around. Keep up the good work! Anna :)
I obviously took an unexpected break with my silly computer. I needed some major stuff done to it and it took my son a while to get to it....next time I am either buying a new one or taking it in! Have a nice break!
Thanks for your comment,
* Anna, Yes I will keep the 'good work', I miss already the blogfriends and I maybe start earlier than I have planned, thanks for yout interest.
* Neva, I know the feeling when you cannot go on your PC (when its nót your choose) Good that you have a son who can take care of it, my "son"Haha! was the PC store , they helped me out. Good to see you v]back!:)
Greetings from JoAnn (Blogauthor)
Reminds me that I should get some stuff done too -- but I'd rather be out shooting photos...
Thanks Don,
(as you can see in my blog, I am back again , as you say "its not easy to stop blogging" also because we cannot stop being creative, at least I can't.
Greetings from JoAnn
Post a Comment