© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, September 10, 2009

H-a-a-a-t-s-j-e-e-e... on a H-O-T last (?) Summerday...

Click on logo to signup: ThursdayOn Tuesday Wednesday (H)
___________________________________________________________
The last BLUE Sky
H-a-a-a-a-t-s-j-e-e-e!
A small impression of My HOLLAND,
Seen out of my window while laying in bed,
Maybe the last HOT summerday,....
"My Cows".

Above: The cows in front of my door are enjoying the last HOT summerday from this summer its today up to 27-30 degrees, I wish I could enjoy the sun... H_A_T_S_J_E_E_!

Above: But the cows my favorite animals (!) are enjoying just being outside... not a creditcrisis, not bothereing about a flu, they are always happy it seems...

Above: The same cows.....Not so long ago , just before the summervacation (may 2009) it was like this: foggy and wet , rainy, weather, soon it will be like this again, but in all seasons the field with my dear cows are looking só pretty to me...


Above: sleep well cows I am going bed into my warm bed...
*
Stay healthy and clean (because of the Flu virus)
Best wishes for everyone.
THANK YOU for your comments
Happy day-week-weekend wishes.

26 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi blogreaders,
Sorry to say but I am still sick, but I uploaded a new (serie) photo's , wishing you all a healthy and flufree day/week/weekend...

Greetings from JoAnn ( blogauthor)

Richard Lawry said...

The countryside with the cows looks a lot like western Arkansas. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

An Arkies Musings

Pat said...

The cows do look very contented. Lovely bucolic scenes! 30C = 86F...That's a nice warm day! It's going to be 100F =38C here on Friday!

Anonymous said...

until the new cow-flue all cows will be happy. i wish to feel better soon.

Amrita said...

Get well soon JoAnn. Yhe cows look so happy and relaxed and enjoying the summer

darsden said...

beautiful shots and love the cowbabies

James said...

Hello, I wish you a speedy recovery.
Thanks for taking the time to show thesse wonderful pictures. You live in a beautiful place.

photowannabe said...

Oh, JoAnn, I hope you will feel better soon. Being sick is no way to spend the last few days of summer weather.
I love your pictures of the cows that you see from your door. All I see are houses too.

Roger Owen Green said...

feel better.

It's not been that hot in upstate NY this summer. Maybe three days of 90+ F (and they were in a row in August).

Martha said...

Lovely photos, in particular the last one!

My ABC & Watery Wednesday

Tumblewords: said...

Oh, dear - I hope you feel better soon - you've had a long spell of ill. Cows do have a calmness that few other animals exhibit. Nice photos.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Looks so peaceful and the cow looking into the camera is so sweet. Get well soon.

Q said...

Sending well thoughts...you have been sick for a long time it seems.
The cows are so lovely....thank you for the photographs...perhaps some nice herbs for you?
Sherry

Bradley Hsi said...

Take care, make sure you are not having H1N1. We are having 34 degree day, too hot for anything except in the pool.

DeniseinVA said...

Hello Joann, I am so sorry you have the flu and I hope you feel better very soon. Even though you are not feeling well, you have taken so many beautiful photographs. Thank you!

Dick said...

Ha, op en top Hollands, mooie foto's, en beterschap gewenst.

Jane said...

Nice close-ups of the cows, sorry to hear your unwell, hope you get better soon. Thanks for sharing the images:)

Texas Travelers said...

Hope you get to feeling better.
Great series and story.
Terrific photos.

Troy and Martha

Quint said...

Hello JOANN; so even if you are with the flu you still keep publishing great photos.
Just imagine this: I open your blog and ... pop ... a whole bunch of cows. Now just imagine I'm listening to the PINK FLOYD record ATOM HEART MOTHER, the one with a cow on the cover!

By the way, hope you get pretty well soon.

Arija said...

Lovely rural scenes. Cows are such restful animals, I feel so blessed living on a farm.

Martha said...

Great photos.

I hope you feel better soon!


My SWFde

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks all of you, I just can say here that I am enjoying your good wishes , but still not feeling well enough to surf longer oin the intyernet and visiting all your blogs, but your good wishes are helping me to recover THANKS!!!

JoAnn (blogauthor)

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn! Hope you recover fast!!

Sorry for the long delay, but after one year work, I got my official week off and, as always, the week before was terrible and the return awful... ;). Furthermore, there was 09.09.09, which for me was a bit depressing, as I entered a Club 60 I would prefer to postpone the joining... ;))
Loved to see the cows!!

Blogtrotter is now in Turkey. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

GMG said...

Hi JoAnn, Thanks for your comment at Blogtrotter. Hope you recover soon from that M-flu!
For your information, I don't have any new job: just one week vacation and my 09.09.2009 birthday, entering the 60s Club... ;))

Trudy said...

Yep, for sure, those cows do look happy, do they? Ready for slaughter?
I would be happy too!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi thanks eveyonefor commenting,

* And Yeh the cows and me, both we are happy (slaughter? whats that? is dat slachten?) I do not like to eat cows, no thanks, not good for me.

Greetings and thanks for yor interest:)

JoAnn/bogauthor