******
(Hoping for) Better Weather
(Hoping for) Better Weather
Best Memories on a boat
You cannot have it all.... What a "watery day"
Skating-fun on Ice and making a BOATTRIP....with in the background ,village VOLENDAM
Where am I ? High and dry:)
Why am I sitting here ?
^^^^
Wishing you a happy Day/week/ or weekend,
Greetings from JoAnn's D Eyes/Holland
Thank you for your comments








26 comments:
Hello Blogvisiters,
THANKS for visiting my blog,
When the weather would be warmer and Better , I would love to make a SAILING boattrip, like we did last summer, with nice blue skies and the smell of salt water, the sun in your face,and a BBQ on the boat, that were some good days.
Well as I said in my post too: "You cannot have it all" Having beautifull white snow=winter pictures, and skating-on-ice-fun...! Thats why I went through my memories pictures and there I found this Sailing trip photo;s, I still feel the sun...:)
Every type of weather has its own charm right?
Happy day/week weekend wishes
from JoAnn-D Eyes ( blogauthor)
If I had to make a choice, I'd pick the warm weather, blue sky and sailing!
seems blue sky enough for sailing
What a great skywatch!!
My Skywatch
I'm ready for warmer weather too. These reminded me of how nice it is at the beach. Beautiful blue skies and water.
like the first capture...and who indeed is the cute little zebra?
do tell us.
have a fab weekend joann
Pictures that stir the imagination, -
fantastic close ups. if you go for sailing can i come with you? i will not bother you. i will stay peacefully in a corner and take only photos. i swear :)
Have a great weekend my friend
Wat een heerlijk gevoel roep je hier op. Even dacht ik weer terug aan een zeoltoch die ik een paar jaar terug maakte met een stel vrienden. Daar lagen we dan et dobberen, midden in het IJselmeer. Mensen begonnen ontbijt klaar te maken en anderen werden net wakker. Eén jongen zette zijn pet op, deed zijn rugzak om en stapte pardoes van de boot af. PLONS! Blijkbaar was hij er zich niet van bewust dat de boot niet aan land lag...;-)
Most interesting skywatch post. I like it.
Also, your comment was not deleted on the blog about the droplet of water. All of my comments are moderated so it takes a little while to see them appear.
That is one well-traveled little dude.
interesting rig details...would love to also see the boat!
great pictures :) I love the little zebra on the bottom, adorable. is the captain ?
You can appreciate the beauty and joy of each season, but that doesn't mean some aren't more comfortable than others. I, too, am enjoying your shared memories of warmer days and quiet cruises.
Lovely images of summer and sunny waters. I love your ice skating photos too!
Thanks for your great comments some even hilarious, yeh the little seabra is maybe good to be the captain , who knows!!!
Right N\ow its even Minus 10 dgrees Under zero, so imagine how nice some sunshine would be? But on the same hand this cold weather is perfect for skating , as said before "every weather has its own charm"
Wishing you all a great day:)
JoAnn-D-eyes /Holland
Bedankt voor je bezoek! Ik hoop dat alles goed gaat met? Ik heb een waanzinnig drukke tijd achter de rug en nog steeds tot april met familie in huis die aan het verhuizen is.
I think this is a good "B", how we are looking forward to the summer. Have difficulty to link to your blog from ABC Wednesday.
I'm ready for the warmth myself. Lovely.
BTW, your URL on ABC Wednesday was missing a dot between www and joann, but I found my way anyway!
On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you!
JoAnn: these photos are lovely.
Great post! I love the middle picture, with its selective focus!
The warm blue day on a boat looks very inviting!
What an interesting capture of a day out in the water. :-)
I love boat pictures anytime.
Its nice to remember the pleasant summer in the midst of winter. Great pix
The little guy at the bottom tugs at my heart.
Post a Comment