© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, March 04, 2010

Ice, snow and rain... but sunny!...

I join : Visit others too
__________________________________________________

Ice, Snow, Rain but Sunny!..
*
Melting...&..Watery ,
In Holland we are getting used to the wet, watered, a bit cold, also warm winter. My bed is the best & warmest place to stay, When tired of skating, a hot chocolat, tea or coffee is warming . The Positive thing is that this Winter makes creative ...My camera is note-icing it all, all for you ..enjoy watching....



The Sun, shining on the melting snow,
Strange.... this path from white, is it light?
In the back, a Tree=reflecting the sky ,
Inside the almost melted ice.....
Now watery...
Waiting...
A golden screw, like the SUN ,
...raindrops almost frozen but not anymore ,
What will it be?
Ice? water?
Waiting for...


Snow mixed with rain, A human being walking,
Slippery, Almost home, still dry why?
Because the embrella is protecting against wet....
Watch out scooter, the rain-water is splattering UP..

" Waiting for the SUN to shine"

*
***


Wishing you all a Creative warm week/weekend
Greetings from JoAnn-d-eyes,
Thank you for your comments .

26 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hello Blogfriends,

In Holland its still WINTER< no tulips or wooden shoes, maybe in spring you will see more of the flowers and windmills....

Its unbelievable but its still raining, snowing, same waters are frozen, what a miracle! Never ever before it was this snowwhite in Holland, but now we have this beautiful winter, when will the sun come through? Lets enjoy this typical winter weather and all the pleasure it is giving us....

Be carefull and enjoy the winter on a creative way:)

Greeting from JoAnn (blogauthor)

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Such beautiful lighting in these photos! Very artistic perspectives!

Kim, USA said...

You are really creative. I like how you captured that special moment. Thanks for sharing!

SkyWatchFriday:Beautiful Sunset

RennyBA's Terella said...

You know I feel almost like home in these pics - beautiful!

Dimple said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the one with the golden screw and how its head is the same shape as the tops of the posts in the water.

Laura said...

That top photo with the reflections is truly spectacular!

Emery Roth said...

The first of the series is my favorite. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it. The choice of B&W works very well. Well seen.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful use of light my friend.

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn! March has arrived and maybe this awful winter will be gone...

Great B&W pictures. No wonder, coming from an Artist!!

Meanwhile, Blogtrotter 2 is still in Haiti, now at Malfini Beach. Hope you enjoy and have a great week!!

Noel Morata said...

aloha,

this are very scenic photos of your world, you captured some beautiful shots and experiences of your area...thanks for sharing

noel

Rinkly Rimes said...

The shots of the icy water are magnificent, particularly the arched one. They look just about as cold as anything could ever get!

Jenn said...

Nice that you are enjoying. You captured it well and I think BW is perfect Really lovely photos you got here. Love the smattering of colors too.

antigoni said...

Amazing photos!!!

webruci said...

Unique and beautiful asnd the words amazing! Fits perfectly to the photos:)

James said...

These are very beautiful and impressive pictures. I like each one for different reasons. You took what the elements had and you made some wonderful photos.
I on the other hand posted some pictures of Paris when the weather was nicer. :)

Dagrun said...

We've got snow and ice, and I guess I prefet that to the rain anyway...

I like your pictures a lot. You really have creative ways of showing the sky.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks visiters:)

* Greyscale yes the lighting makes it artistic thanks, *Manang Kim a special moment it was indeed,
*RennyBa Terella your home is that wet too?
*Dimple the golden srew is like "my sun" your eyes were looking OK...
*Laura , my favorite too :)
*Ted, The B&W makes it more stylish the way I like it,
*Vaggelis, thanks collegue-Pho-friend:)
*Trotter, You make me blush, y2 are in Haiti? be carefull!
* Noel, you're welcome , the light was a great experience:)
*Rinkly, The ice-water was just That moment, a second:)
* Jenn , All weather types I enjoy for photography in B&W
*Antigoni, thanks
*Webruce, Yes I agree
*J.Bar, Thanks
*James, Thanks, I am curious for you pics of Paris
*Dagrun, But rain makes it mysterious too, ....

Soon when the weekend is starting I will visit your individual blogs:)

JoAnn Photographer/Blogauthor

Light and Voices said...

Very creative images. I'm impressed by your photographic talent.
Joyce USA

D Herrod said...

The top one is my fav. I like the reflection.

lina@women's perspectives said...

Very dramatic views...love it so much...

Reader Wil said...

Prachtige foto's! Vooral de eerste twee! Gaat alles goed? Hier is het al 5 maanden erg druk. Ik heb een huisgenoot,familielid, die uit Rotterdam verhuisde via mij naar Frankrijk. Zijn spullen staan hier maar hij brengt iedere keer een vracht naar het huis in Franktijk. In mei moet alles hier weer normaal zijn want dan komt mijn dochter uit Australië met haar gezin hier logeren. Prettig weekend!

LadyFi said...

Still cold and wintry here in Sweden!

Love your creative shots.

Lorac said...

Yes, it is spring weather all around! I enjoyed the composition of this post. Well done!

syel said...

love the composition of the first photo and the monotone effect :)

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn! Blogtrotter 2 is waiting your comments in blue sky Haiti. Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

Amrita said...

Thank you for showing us the beauty of winter. There is something atrractive in all seasons.