© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, June 06, 2010

Quess....Stair to where?

Visit :Friday And on Tuesday:
*
Stair to where?
Quess!


StairUP ... To where ?
To There,
Who knows Where,
This stair goes?
QUESS!
*
Creative Greetings from JoAnn's D Eyes,
*
Happy day, week and weekend,
Thank you for your comments

27 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hello Thanks for visiting my blog,

For you from me the creative greetings , This "stair" seen in Holland , they are renovating a bridge near my house, which was making me see this "stair to heaven", hope you see it too.

Happy skywatch
and a creative day or week wishes from JoAnn.d.eyes (blogauthor)

Jim said...

This is really great. Makes a terrific skywatch.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Penelope Potty Snooper said...

I got dizzy looking up the ladder! Great shot!

LadyFi said...

Fabulous soaring shot!

Dick said...

To the top I guess, hahaha. Who knows what you might find there!!!!!!!!

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn! It should be to Blogtrotter, nut I don't know what happened to you. I assume you can't climb anymore... ;))

Ephesus Masterpieces are at Blogtrotter Two for you to enjoy; I’m sure you’ll be impressed!! Have a great week!!

Kcalpesh said...

Nice perspective on the shot!


Pixellicious Photos

Amrita said...

Great way to put it with the photo and words

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanx

Stairs are still going up into heaven, I am glad with your comments,

Greetings JoAnn )blogauthor'

Martha Z said...

A wonderful photo, great art.

Mojo said...

This looks like it might be a lot higher than it appears. I get the sense that we're almost at the top of the ladder already. Provocative.

Noel Morata said...

aloha,

i'm enjoying what you are posting today from your world, love the interesting angle of your shot looking up at the rungs

thanks for sharing this and have a great week!

B i r g i t t a said...

This was a good one :)
And the photo great :)

http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/05/17/blooming-window.aspx

Carolyn Ford said...

That is one excellent question! Where does it go? It does lead up to an amazing blue sky, no doubt.

soulbrush said...

what a fantastic shot, love it.

Dirkjogt said...

Heel leuk gezien vanaf dit standpunt.

Pat said...

This is a very interesting ladder. I have no clue about what it leads to!

Nice shot!

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn! My computer broke down and I’ll be waiting a month for it to be fixed… ;-( Anyhow, I left you a post on the suburbs of Ephesus for you to enjoy. Have a great weekend!!

PS: Miss your comments... :-(

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks dear blogfriends for commenting:)

I'll be reacting on your individual comments soon,
for now: have a great day/week or weeknd and enjoy life!

JoAnn (blogauthor)

judi/Gmj said...

JoAnn, it's been a long time since I have found you!
I just read about Ios! I am so sad to hear about her illness.

I now have a dog. Come see her on my blog. Swimingupstream.blogspot.com

It's me Judi! use to be glovzoff but it got messed up and I switched it and started over.
I miss you and think of you often when I drink coffee and a cookie.
hugs to you and Ios.
come see me.

Unknown said...

very interesting! i love the angles.

LadyFi said...

Such a stunning and dizzying shot. Great perspective!

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

Jo Ann

a very nice shot from Holland

Congrats
Have a nice day

http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/06/alexander-the-boy/

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn! Hope things are going better...

Blogtrotter Two is departing Turkey 2009! Enjoy the views and have a great week ahead!!

Sylvia K said...

Terrific capture, JoAnn! Love your perspective and it does seem to soar! Have a great week!

Sylvia

SandyCarlson said...

I thought it might be a bridge. The perspective makes my tummy jump. Not good with heights, though I do very much like the photo!

Kim, USA said...

That is an adventure a stairs to where...Happy weekend!

SWF:Fiery sky