© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, September 19, 2010

After Summer "Look through"

Click on logo

Skywatch join us My world
________________________________________

"Look Through"
An After Summer Vieuw

"A look through"
Here, Seen a part of wet and emphy fields,

"A look through 2"
With a mysterious Foggy sky in the morning,
No-one's moving, sleeping animals, peoples, also gone are the cars.
WAKE up and enjoy life:)
*
Creative week(end) wishes



Thank you for your comments



Greetings JoAnn's D Eyes

19 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

GOOD morning-afternoon or evening!

Welcome at my blog, its Autumn and the weather is changing, with a beautiful morning fog, this weather is great for photography, I love this mysterious weather, take care and wishing you all a creative week (end)enjoy life:)

Greetings JoAnn (blogauthor)

Jim said...

Interesting shots.

lotusleaf said...

So beautiful and mysterious!

Indrani said...

Beautiful moody shots.

Lesley said...

fog has a way of enhancing a scene even as it obscures the details.

MaR said...

Love "foggy" shots!
;)

My SkyWatch

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks:)
For your interest in my blog,
J.Bar, Lotusleaves, Indrani,Lesley,Mar and Bram, I visited your blogs in return.

Good weekend wishes JoAnn(blogauthor)

Reader Wil said...

Hi JoAnn! Wat goed om weer wat van je te horen, al vind ik het verdrietig voor je dt je hond is overleden. Dat is altijd zo naar van het hebben van huisdieren: ze gaan allemaal dood na hooguit 15 of 20 jaar, vaak eerder. En iedere keer is het een vriend die je verliest. Je mist foto's zijn heel sfeervol. Blij dat je weer gaat bloggen.

Hilary said...

Your photos are lovely. Fog sets such a magical scene.. so fleeting.. so rewarding to capture. You've done a fine job of expressing its mystical qualities.

I'm sorry you lost your beloved IOS recently. It's so difficult to lose a faithful friend.

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog today. I'm glad you found me because I know I'm going to enjoy your blog.

Amrita said...

Through you r photos I steppe d into an enchanted land. Very atmospheric Jo-Ann, lovely work.

When I open your page an d look at IOS my heart skips a beat.

eden said...

Beautiful shots. Love to take pictures on a foggy day.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks:)

* Hilary, ok its still hard the lost of Ios/dog, * Amrita, I agree,
* Thanks Eden.

Greetings and wishing you a good weekend, JoAnn (blogauthor)

Trotter said...

Hi JoAnn! Great to have some time to land here...
Already foggy? :-(

Blogtrotter Two is showing a wonderful sunny site for your holidays: Costa Smeralda!! Enjoy, leave your comment and have a great Sunday!

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful shots. I feel the stillness.

Leslie: said...

Hi Jo-Ann, thanks for stopping by. My (old) laptop crashed and I lost a lot of my contacts. I'll add your blog to follow. So good to hear from you and glad you like the photos. :D

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

the foggy morning makes for a mystery walk, everything looks abit different

♥ the puppy Ios

Kay L. Davies said...

Fog is mysterious, yes, but it softens the hard edges and opens up new possibilities.

Kay
Alberta, Canada

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks :)
Trotter, Ive seen your blog,
Sandy Thankyou
Leslie, thanks for following,
Trish, Ios is 11 Years but thanks,
Kay, always every change gives new,

Nest wishes for coming week,\Greetings JoAnn (blogauthor)

AphotoAday said...

Wonderful fog -- well done.