© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, August 22, 2008

SWF; Looking at a Blue-grey Sky through Black ART-Boot...

ITS AGAIN Skywatch

*****
WELCOME!
Join today -this weekend : JoAnn's-D-Eye's- blog....
Lets me share this 'dream' with you, Because today I show you...
A Black-Grey-SKY ....
"The BLACK-ART- Boot"


Top left:coloured-blue sky and black boot/Top Right: Black boot and black-grey-white sky/.
___________________________
From the bottom of THE BLACK Boot,
Look up and you maybe see it.
This can't be True,
Or can it? ...
...White/grey grass,
.....A grey tree & A black sky?
Look UP that Black Boot again,
... looking DOWN to earth at .....
*
THE "BLACK- ART- Boot" ..
*(c)*
________________________
Let your mind rest for a moment.
SEE another truth, possible or not,
JoAnn is helping you,
Dreaming of....
...White/grey grass,
...a Black-Grey sky....
... its possible indeed.
Do you see it ?
Let me share' my -D- truth' with you,
Thank you for dreaming with me.
*****
***
Wishing you a good and SUNNY weekend,
Thank you for your interest, your visits while we were in FRANCE,
Thank you for your comments

34 comments:

Tom said...

That fantastic... and what a well turned ankle..:O) It makes a very different Sky Watch JoAnn...

Tom

Faery said...

Wow it is a very smooth texture against a spongy cloud, I love both versions of the picture

Texas Travelers said...

Great job JoAnn.


Nice "Sky Watch" today.
Come visit Martha's Clouds, Click here.

Troy and Martha

Rune Eide said...

A boot with a difference - no wonder you are dreaming. So will many others too...

Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous shots. Very artistic.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. Those booths were meant for walking

Anonymous said...

Interesting shots! :D Meant for walking,that is!

Mine is here;
Sky Watch #8

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

JoAnn: what a cool post and a great SWF.

imac said...

Its photos like yours that makes SW a success, great work of art.

Angie said...

Wonderful shots, very original!

SandyCarlson said...

That is one heck of a boot! What a shot. You always amaze me, and I love it.

Anonymous said...

Love the boot, very sexy! Is that James Blunt I can here playing over the top of my Genesis? Everyone in my house loves James Blunt, if I hear his voice one more time I'm going to become a monk.

Kelly said...

I love the boot and the way the shot turned out with the sky and clouds! Great job!

Carletta said...

Lovely - image and verse!

Lilli & Nevada said...

now that is amazing and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

stunning boots and view! love it!

Marja said...

Hi Joann I am happy to enjoy your beautiful posts again. What an impressive boot and I like your poetic words with it. Heel veel liefs uit NZ

Jane Hards Photography said...

I think you have my boots. Simply awesome. A most ingenious shot.

Anonymous said...

what is that? :) very creative!

magiceye said...

gorgeous!

Want to see how the Mumbai sky looked this morning at 0644hrs? Click here

Oman said...

wow. i am lost for words so ill just say hello and thanks again for the visual treat. great job.

gaz said...

you're crazy but i love your post.
;-]

Berit T said...

Amazing !! You are so creative!!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Nice creative contrast. Things are interesting thru your "digital eye".

Anonymous said...

I like the original idea and your writings as well.

Dianne said...

love your music!

the boot is so tough and then the sky softens it

I thought I saw a butterfly in the grass. Probably not but I like imagining it :)

RamblingWoods2.com said...

Oh my gosh..how clever is this? I love it and thank you for visting my "wabbit" post....@:}

AphotoAday said...

A boot that stretches all the way to the sky...
Hmmmm....

Torsdag 1952 said...

A very special SWF, thank you for the idea

Anonymous said...

The boot shots are very attractive and make a post with great impact. Beautiful photography!

Dick said...

Creative skywatch

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you all so Much:

*Tom, different indeed and the 'ankle'was a good found of you!

* thank you Feary ,

* Thanks Troy and Martha, I visit your blog in return...

*Runee. yes a good "boot" of differences, my dreams are quith thanks:)


*Thanks Carver,

* Tommy * Yen, I know that song,

* Thanks Fishing guy, so is yours,

*Thanks Imac I'm glas=d you can see it as art too,

*Thanks angie, I try to stay orginal,

* Sandy, that is a sweet compliment, thanks

* Heeh Andy, "sexy?" Thats also a funny way o lloking at boots, I changed J Blunt in R williams OK?

* Kelly, the boot made the sky lovely I agree,

*Island R, Thanks I try to stay original each week,

*thanks Carletta,

*Lilli , yes can beautiful " a boot" thsi one is indeed, thanks

* Etty, glad you like the view,

*Marja, when you say my poetic words are good , than that flatters me, thanks, liefs

* Babooska, "Your boots?", great boots you have though....

*Thanks Rhoen,

* Yes I would like to see your sky,< magiceye!

*Lawstude,You made me blush thanks,

* haha Gaz, thanks for the compliment!

*Berit thankyou,

*Debbie, its my "D eyes" what are making me creative

*Tootie, Thanks that you named my writing, I try to do my best ,

* Dianne, one doesn't lik the music another lies it, so how different is taste. but th
anks, You saw A butterfly? Yes you're right!!

*Rambling w, you're welcome, hmmm clever thats a funny way of looking but thanks.

*"aphotoaday" or Don, thanks for the streches idea haha!

* Thorsdag , thankyou too

*Don , I thank you deeply,

*Dick yes and so typical dutch eeh?


THANK YOU for your great commentsI like them all, you made my weekend with your fantastic words:)

JoAnn D Eyes

Anonymous said...

Magnificent pics. Cool boots and cool shots, keep up the excellent work! :)

becky aka theRAV said...

This is SO cool!