For all the Faithfull BLOG FRIENDS , YOU BLOGVISITER
And to all BLOG-TEAMs from :
(click on names of themeblogs to visit them)
THANK YOU for you interest
****
***
ABC Wednesday's ANTHOLOGY-ABC 

____________________________________________________
Y
**
*A newYear*
***
JoAnn's-D-Eyes (and her dog IOS) are wishing
JoAnn's-D-Eyes (and her dog IOS) are wishing
*
A HAPPY NEW YEAR and a creative 2009!!
Happy NEW YEAR !
From dog IOS and her Bear
___________________________________________________________________________
All above photo's are made by (c) JoAnnWalraven
*
It was last year and it will be this year a joy to join the above theme blogs from friday) SKYWATCH, (monday) MY WORLD and ABC Wednesday every week. I loved looking at YOUR photo-blogs all over the world with very interesting and creative photography. JoAnn's D Eyes is Thanking YOU for visiting her blog, the photo's on this blog are publiced for YOU dear blogvisiters:)
It was last year and it will be this year a joy to join the above theme blogs from friday) SKYWATCH, (monday) MY WORLD and ABC Wednesday every week. I loved looking at YOUR photo-blogs all over the world with very interesting and creative photography. JoAnn's D Eyes is Thanking YOU for visiting her blog, the photo's on this blog are publiced for YOU dear blogvisiters:)
*
YOU made it last year and will make it this year, interesting to join the blog-world. THANK YOU very much!
_____________________________________________________________________________
A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
_____________________________________________________________________________
A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
for JoAnn is that I make many many photo's to show YOU here on this blog
and:
I hope to VISIT your creative blogs many times this year!
It was a pleasure to visit your blog and I am looking forewards to see-visit your blog the coming year and to learn from your culture, and your fantastic photograpy.
***
Thank You so much for your visits, your interest and your very nice comments!
*





50 comments:
Brilliant display JoAnn.
Happy New Year to you and your hubby.
May the comingyear be full of joy, new adventures, colour and prosperity for you.
Love,
Amrita
Na vandaag nog 1 dagje te gaan en we beginnen weer aan een nieuw jaar. We wachten maar af wat het ons deze keer zal brengen. In iedere geval wens ik jou en je man een geweldige start en veel geluk en voorspoed in 2009.
Happy New Year and Blessings for 2009.
Love Truus
Stunning pictures JoAnn. I feel like I have had a celebration.
My wishes are the same for you. Happy New Year. May it be full of health and happiness.
A beautiful series of pictures. Here's to a better 2009 for everyone.
Beautiful breathtaking pictures..
Wish u a very very happpy and wonderful new year!!!! :)
A HAPPY NEW 2009 YEAR!!!!!!
and eeh next year we are visiting each other blogs, Thnaks for commenting and wishes:)
JoAnn
Happy new year, Joann!
Your fireworks display is simply beautiful. What a wonderful way to greet 2009! Wishing you a year of health, happiness and prosperity. I hope to see much more of the world through your eyes in the coming year.
Blather From Brooklyn
Incredible fireworks shots! Just got back online and looking forward to seeing you more again!
Happy New Year to you and yours. Thanks for stopping by now and then in 2008.
Happy New Year 2009 and Happy SWF!
Fantastic collection of fireworks.
Great to enter 2009.
a lovely series of photos....
Gill in Canada
Happy New Year to you Joann. I have loved learning about your part of the world and meeting IOS. I hope your new year is fabulous and healthy!
Those are perfect. So full of light and fun!
Beautiful idea! Wonderful!
Beautiful fireworks And Happy New Year to you as well.
Hi J,
Creative bursts of color! I enjoyed your talented slide show and wish you a very happy new year!
Absolutely brilliant display of fireworks, Joann! I always enjoy coming over to your blog, but I'll be having my surgery on Tuesday so won't be around for a while. Keep checking in, though, for my update when I get home from the hospital.
nice pics happy new year
What a great slide show! Happy New Year and I hope you have many happy days watching the sky!
I love your fireworks photos! Happy New Year to you. :)
Je te souhaîs une BONNE ANNÉE 2009 et surtout une bonne santé pour vous tous.
Tot gauw !
Dikke knuffel
Marijke
wonderful slide show. I wondered why it took a while to open. Gorgeous firework shots~
Hey JoAnn, happy healthy blogging new year to you! Anna :)
A very fancy presentation of even better rockets!
Happy New Year to you and your dear one!
Hi JoAnn Lovely presentation of fireworks! I cannot take firework photos at all. Actually I wish you teach me that!Ha,ha,ha..
Well and I wish you likewise a very happy , healthy and ,no doubt creative new year with your loved ones and your sweet doggie!
Hi JoAnn! Hope you survived the food and the champagne, and entered 2009 in great shape! ;))
Great fireworks display! They also have it in portimão now... but not as beautiful as Madeira...
Happy New Year!
Blogtrotter will be posting on Delhi the next weeks; lots to see… Hope you like it and wish you a great weekend!
Those are great fireworks photos -- enjoyed seeing the slide show...
Best regards, Don and Kitty
This is a joyful collection JoAnn and ABBA greeting me.
Happy New year to you. Hope you are doing fine JoAnn
Happy New Year JoAnn! The weight is always a problem for me. I love good food! My metabolism died and I'm constantly trying not to eat and walking. I walk a lot but it doesn't seem to help much. It takes me about a year to lose 8to 10 lbs then I gain it all back during the holidays. If you know any secrets to keep the weight off let me know. lol
Hi everyone,
I red all comments with lots of joy and interest, I hope you do not mind that I answer all the comments here immidiatly , but I will do so later this week.
Thanks a lot for your reaction, and I write you soon I am busy visiting YOUR blogs in return,
Greetings JoAnn
Thanks to you (and ABBA) for the kind wishes - which I return to you!
Yes, let's get started with a new blogging year - together!
All the best for 2009 Jo-ann!
Dear Joanne
Just here from Amrita'a blog.
What a lovely site you have!
Just want to say Hi and tell you any frend of Amrtita's is friend of mine...Love Terry[Teresa]
Have a Happy New Year.
Love from Southern Ontario,Canada
JoAnn, all the best for you on this new year.
Of course everyone is speaking about the crisis, but we shall make the best out of it.
And great photos once again!
Hi JoAnn.
Een beetje laat, maar bij deze ook voor jou de allerbeste wensen voor 2009.
Ik hoop dat je met de zelfde passie blijft fotograferen, als dat je in het afgelopen jaar gedaan hebt. Ik hoop ook van het jaar weer een flink aantal (vlieger) foto's te plaatsen. Ik ben bezig met een nieuwe vlieger en nog betere camera, dus er is goede hoop dat het allemaal lukt.
Groetjes, gerard
Thanks for your interest and all MY WORLD team and participants :
HAPPY NEW YEAR and its again a fantastic My world:)
JoAnn's D Eyes /Holland
Joann: Beautiful captures and neat music. I'm wishing you a great
2009.
Some of those fireworks remind me of your hair, JoAnn! :) Gelukkig Nieuwjaar.
Absolutley spectacular. HAPPY 2009
Breathtaking blog. Fantastic images, & totally appropriate music. Thanks for sharing & a happy new year to you.
Beautiful pictures you got here:) fireworks pics are quite amazing! May you have more blessings and more beautiful pictures to share this 2009. Happy New Year!
My world entry is up here
Thank you ! These are great photos of the fireworks. Looking forward to seeing more of your world in 2009.
Best wishes for the new year!
And a happy new year to you too.
Very nice post.
Hallo,
'k Ben op je blogje terecht gekomen via Abc Wednesday. Mooie foto's staan hier ! Prachtig werk !
Groetjes uit België !
Great fireworks!
what a spectacular fireworks display. you must have had a blast on New Year's Day!
mine is here. hope you can visit if you have time.
happy wednesday!
And a Happy Hopeful New Year to you! You and your camera give us constant pleasure.
Post a Comment