I also Join
and you can signin click here on Thursday for your sky photo's,

Above: a hall with artistic patterns typical for Berlage , he even used coloured stones for the patterns on the floor and even for the walls. its all great art.
and you can signin click here on Thursday for your sky photo's, I join Abc wednesday with W from wonderfull Archecture go signin click here ______________________________
Dutch World reflected..in glass
Or: the 'sky'is the ceiling?
Architecture & Art: from "Berlage"
Last week I showed here on my blog , some details from photo's I made of the inside from a building in Amsterdam named: "The Beurs van Berlage", This building is designed by the Dutch Designer Architect, named: "BERLAGE".
Some Blogreaders were asking me to show more,
so here it is.....More of Berlage...enjoy,
Above Left: The ceiling in black and white,
Above right: The glasshouse (for the orchestra) inside the building
Do you See? The Reflected SKY in Glass!
Right! The Sky ís indeed the ceiling!
The Black and white -non colour- is captured by me of course,because the natural colours are orange/Yellow & even green and grey/white/black.
Watch the coloured photo's below
Above; seen from above, from the balcony : an overview,
see the 'white wings' ( seen through glass) used to arrange the acoustic,
for the orchestra, which is weekly practising inside the glasshouse .
the brickstones are here in their natural colour:
orange and yellow .Look carefully because the architect,
"Berlage": he used more colours inside the building!
I really like the lines , its an "art of itself"inside an art building...
I like the shape of the square neon lamps,
Its both: awfull and art like this looks together...
.....and of course more of the inside of building
Above; Inside the building " another room" where public can watch a show,
even the pipes are painted in the same colours of the stones,
-maybe to hide them?- its all a piece of art,
but you must watch carefully to see all the details....
its very arty every part of this building.

Above: a hall with artistic patterns typical for Berlage , he even used coloured stones for the patterns on the floor and even for the walls. its all great art.
Where is this endless hall ending??????
*
When you feel like reading more about the architect named:
When you feel like reading more about the architect named:
'Berlage " or when you like to know more about "The Beurs van Berlage" in Amsterdam ( The Netherlands) : please scrolldown to the post below this post ...
click there on the links ,to read everything about "Berlage & The Beurs of Berlage"
Thank you and I hope you Enjoyed watching this all, as much as did!
*
Wishing you a creative "World" and
Thank you for your comments,
Greetings from JoAnn









19 comments:
Very nice lines and angles, and I love the lighting in the biggest room.
A fine series showing this marvelous architect's work-of-art! The design is spectacular and amazing for its variety and thoughtfulness. Thanks for sharing more of this unique place.
Great photos of this amazing construction!
Bernese dogs are really friendly ones, Think they look just like dogs on photos from long ago in Sweden
W is for wonderful....as ever!
What breath taking architecture and you've captured it sooooooo well - thanks for sharing!
You are working at an incredible level...beautiful light and angles...you see things that others do not see..awesome! Hope all is well
Love
Rebecca
Thanks:)
* Louise, agree the lines are art itself thanks
* Don You're very welcome I like to show pho's on request,
* Mitt, Construction is fantastic indeed, Bernese dogs are also great, This dog is from Switserland (swiss) , so also from Sweden? I always learn thanks.
* Denise, Thanks wiht capital w for wonderfull abc wednesday.
Greetings and Thanks for your reaction and intererest:)
JoAnn Blogauthor
Wunderbar! Amazing lines creating such incredible art. And your photos certainly do the architecture justice.
Thanks for dropping by! I'm adding you to Facebook, too. :D
Brilliant, JoAnn! These photos are art themselves and the colours Berlage used are magnificent. The constructions are impressive.
This is really an amazing building. I suppose that the interior lighting and "white wings" that you showed in several photos must be new, a nice functional additions. Thanks for sharing
Very interesting and amazing pictures Joan Groetjes uit NZ
amazing photography! love all the photos... even the gorgeous patterned brick hallway! ~Maria
Wow Joann these are fantastic.
Have a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures
So 'Wonderful' is your 'W'? What about 'white wings'? Or 'wiggly pipes'! Or even 'wide open spaces'. LOL!
On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week!
Hoi JoAnn,
Wat een prachtige foto's. Ik wist niet dat de Beurs van Berlage zo mooi eruit zag.
Maar nu dus wel, bedankt.
Prettig weekend en groetjes
Marijke
Hi JoAnn! So, now we have seen it all!! Interesting building!
But you haven't seen what Blogtrotter is showing; some sights of the most northern capital city in the world! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Thanks:
* GmG Gil, Indeed a neath building. I am glad you liked it ,I saw your blog:)
*Marijke, het is altijd leuk iets meer van NL te zien, zoveel meer... in aantocht.
*Jay, good idea, white wings that I do not think of that, Thanks
* Guy, Thanks -
* Calm, You're welcome:0)-
* Marja, Greetings and Thanks:)
* Reader will, Thanks
* Leslie , Thanks and I do not know how 'facebook'is working sorry:)
* Rebecca, Thanks and yes all is well:)
Thanks for commenting and greetings from JoAnn ( Blogauthor)
Very nice shots! My Clancy has had surgery on his knee as he tore his ACL......whew,,,very hard to keep a 2 yearold lab QUIET! He seems to be doing better even though it has only been a week.
Hi and thanks,
Thank you Neva for commenting, ooh the poor dog Clancy! Its so hard for dogs to have surgery , wishing her all the best in the world with recovery! ( leg+licky from dog-Ios)
Greetings from JoAnn (blogauthor)
Post a Comment